What's new

JeM planning to carry out major IED attacks in Kashmir, security forces fully alert: DGP

You're irrelevant to this forum. Explain to me how it is irrelevant? I am giving you an Indian source that claims that Davinder Singh a decorated police officer was involved in transporting known terrorists from Dehli to IOK. How is that irrelevant?
No you irrelevant. Conspiracy theoeies are not valid.

Ok. So false flag is coming. And this time, no tea and no releasing the pilot. This time Pakistan should make sure Kashmir is liberated with help from China.

Here comes the false flag

India desperate to salvage some honor will turn to pak border

indians are barking again "mar gaye lut gaye bachao" what a shameful stunt indian have been doing, question remain did they get anything out of it instead of shaming their own nation and sending msg to world that they dont really care about people, so kill them to get to the target.

Hopefully, this time the PAK army has learnt. and will allow our local villages to lynch any Indian falls in our territory.

and our response should be maximum casualties on the Indians

no more chances for the Indians and do it chinese model. Brutal and violent

PMIK has been warning us about this on a daily basis for the last 2 years. Now seems like the d-day has arrived and he was right all along.
That's a nice excuse. It's easy if you say India is going to do a false flag and when an attack happens, "I told you so". Are you guys this simpleton?

Back
Top Bottom