What's new

Jehangir Tareen’s Sugar Mills Post a 170% Increase in Gross Profits in 3 Months

Its the mafiaism that create this much profit. Instead of competition, these industries in Pakistan become a mafia. Looking at these profits, sugar prices should half of what it is if there was an honest competition

I remember that Lahore Jalsa in 2011 where IK talked about change and revolution for the masses, whilst sitting with a feudal on his right, and a Pir on his left. I don't find this surprising, I find it more surprising that so many educated Pakistanis actually bought this dream that people who are benefiting from the status quo will bring about change. IK may wish well, but he has the same rot around him. Not surprising at all.

Then your memory must be as shady as you, let me guess you support Noora Mafia.

Lahore Jalsa took place on the 30th of Oct 2011. SMQ didn't join till 27th Nov 2011 and JKT joined on the 19th of Dec 2011.

SMQ = https://www.dawn.com/news/676336
JKT = https://www.dawn.com/news/681706

You are wiser than most in that case.

He isn't wise but a liar as proved from my post above.

Jhangir tareen owns 3 sugar mills while zardari have 26 and mian nawaz owns 30 sugar mills... How tareen is responsible khota biryani khoro??? :lol: chota dimag choti soch

Jhangir tareen owns 3 sugar mills while zardari have 26 and mian nawaz owns 30 sugar mills... How tareen is responsible khota biryani khoro??? :lol: chota dimag choti soch

ek baat pochon? gali to doge hi per jawab doge?

So jahangir tareen only 3 sugar mills are responsible for shortage?. Can anyone check zardari & nawaz having dozens of sugar mills. Isn't jahangir tareen idiot to declare Correct amount, & profit . :D

There are total of 81 sugar mills in Pakistan,please refrain from drawing info from thing air and than posting it.

You are wiser than most in that case. I admit I was suckered in and fooled, I only moved after dharna politics started. And it took me a while longer to learn some things that are far worse than what might be seen at the surface level.

It takes a lot of courage to accept when one is wrong or may have been duped. But don't fret, brother, I am no wiser than you. I used to have a soft spot for MQM and defended them on many platforms, including on this forum. We all have to be careful about politicians selling us pipe dreams, and not get too emotionally invested in one politician/political group. Right is right, and wrong is wrong. This shouldn't change, regardless who we support.

Then your memory must be as shady as you, let me guess you support Noora Mafia.

Lahore Jalsa took place on the 30th of Oct 2011. SMQ didn't join till 27th Nov 2011 and JKT joined on the 19th of Dec 2011.

SMQ = https://www.dawn.com/news/676336
JKT = https://www.dawn.com/news/681706

Then it wasn't the 2011 jalsa, but it was one of those jalsas around that time where IK started to gain mass following. Regardless, this knee-jerk reaction won't serve you. I am as far away from Noon League, as I am from PTI.

The essence of my post doesn't change. People sitting with feudals/industrialists and pirs and talking about the common people cannot bring accountability on their peers.

That's is what i have been trying to tell people during last pmln tenure to increase salea tax but it was not done despite sugar prices lowest for 2 years now pti govt increased gst to 17% and fight between traders and govt also effecting business there ia augar mafia

Let me remind people sindh govt is under investigation by mab for exclusively designing a subsidy scheme for their mills despite already a scheme was in progress on 50:50 contribution basis by federal govt and provincial govt

Prices were 100 rs pkg during 2009-10 when ppp was in govt
Jhangir tareen owns 3 sugar mills while zardari have 26 and mian nawaz owns 30 sugar mills... How tareen is responsible khota biryani khoro??? [emoji38] chota dimag choti soch

Nawaz and its cousins own about 6-7 but zardari owns many small mills in sindh that are making losses because money is extracted off them
There are total of 81 sugar mills in Pakistan,please refrain from drawing info from thing air and than posting it.

Mills have been under greater scrutiny past year and even if mills are taking advantage of high prices that is under jurisdiction of ccp that is its recent report worked out cost of per kg sugar on ex mill basis rs 70 per kg
Should be investigated. If illegal profits then size the assets and arrest the owner.

Back
Top Bottom