What's new

Jehangir Tareen among 14 ex-ministers to join PTI

lasst hope for pakistan has gone down in drain with these new corrupt people joining PTI... PTI is no different than PPP, PML now !!! same old bullshit...

Totaly agreed with u my friend.These bad boys are all craps & nothing else even Imran khan is the same boy as Zardari is.
All of them are just bullshit.

lasst hope for pakistan has gone down in drain with these new corrupt people joining PTI... PTI is no different than PPP, PML now !!! same old bullshit...

Sir, I think Imran Khan is your 'Frist Love' in Pakistani Politics!!

So hope for Pakistanis or hope for those leaders who were seeing their political career to end by the time next elections can be held.

principled position or a precautionary measure so that their anti-PPP vote bank is not disturbed :azn:

I don't see why you lot are being so pessimistic and cynical about established political leaders joining the PTI.

A few things to keep in mind here:

1. Some of these politicians have declared an intent to join the PTI, the PTI has not yet issued tickets to these politicians to run in various constituencies

2. Some of these politicians do not want to joint the PTI, but are willing to cooperate with it and support it as part of a coalition perhaps - again, the PTI has not officially agreed to any formal coalition or adjustment of seats

3. 'Same old politicians' is not enough to criticize the majority of the individuals seeking to join/ally with the PTI - unless critics can show how these politicians tangible engaged in corruption and/or mismanagement while in positions of leadership (as governor, Prime Minister, Minister of XYZ etc.) criticizm should be reserved.

There are politicians in the existing PML-N, PPP, MQM parties who are honest and might do well if given a chance at leadership, but they have not had a chance because of the Zardari/Bhutto/Sharif/Altaf dictatorships in these parties. Imran Khan and the PTI may also go in that direction, but until we try him and give his party a chance to establish itself, we will not know whether he will turn out to be the same kind of politician as the current lot.

The Bhutto's, Zardari's, Sharif's and Altaf Hussain's have been given enough chances, and they have failed. Time to try someone new, and that someone is Imran Khan.

when you worship human beings as deities what do you expect?
That is precisely why Imran Khan should be given a chance over the 'deity worshiping Cults' of the Zardari-Bhutto-PPP, Sharif-PML, Altaf Hussain-MQM.

Haven't you guys done enough 'deity worshiping' at the altar of the Sharif's, Bhutto/Zardaris?

After the amount of loss and abuse inflicted upon the country and its people by Bhutto-Zardari-Sharif-AltafHussain, even a donkey would realize that something is wrong and stop supporting the above.

Instead we have people arguing that Pakistan should continue to suffer abuse at the hands of the above.

That is precisely why Imran Khan should be given a chance over the 'deity worshiping Cults' of the Zardari-Bhutto-PPP, Sharif-PML, Altaf Hussain-MQM.

Haven't you guys done enough 'deity worshiping' at the altar of the Sharif's, Bhutto/Zardaris?

After the amount of loss and abuse inflicted upon the country and its people by Bhutto-Zardari-Sharif-AltafHussain, even a donkey would realize that something is wrong and stop supporting the above.

Instead we have people arguing that Pakistan should continue to suffer abuse at the hands of the above.

Once again...

Well i just watching the tickers on geo.

Imran seems to have sensed the issue and has declared that only those will be issued tickets who's assets have been declared and cleared WITH PROOF.

He also said that all the assets of tickets holders will be declared publicly. So i guess we shouldn't loose hope so quickly.

Totaly agreed with u my friend.These bad boys are all craps & nothing else even Imran khan is the same boy as Zardari is.

In simple urdu,
HUM PAKISTANI HYN HEE 1 BEGERAT QOUM
Sub kuch hone k baad b kehte hyn G.a nawan sahif G.a ppp G.a altaf G.a pml-q G.a imran khan.
Koi G.a PAKISTAN NHi kehta!!!
We are disgraced people & self destroyers
abb bhi mazeed barbad hone k liye imran khan ko bula rahe ho..
same on all of us

Why?

When was Imran given a chance to run the country and implement his vision that leads you declare that 'he is the same'?

We know for a fact what the PPP, PML_N and MQM have done, but we do not know what IK can do and deliver, and he should be given that chance. We can analyze him, his party and his efforts during and after his term in office, if he gets there.

My sense is that people such as yourself and the others are pretty much on a propaganda campaign to malign Imran Khan in order to minimize the potential losses to the PPP, PML_N and MQM.

I don't see why you lot are being so pessimistic and cynical about established political leaders joining the PTI.

A few things to keep in mind here:

1. Some of these politicians have declared an intent to join the PTI, the PTI has not yet issued tickets to these politicians to run in various constituencies

2. Some of these politicians do not want to joint the PTI, but are willing to cooperate with it and support it as part of a coalition perhaps - again, the PTI has not officially agreed to any formal coalition or adjustment of seats

3. 'Same old politicians' is not enough to criticize the majority of the individuals seeking to join/ally with the PTI - unless critics can show how these politicians tangible engaged in corruption and/or mismanagement while in positions of leadership (as governor, Prime Minister, Minister of XYZ etc.) criticizm should be reserved.

There are politicians in the existing PML-N, PPP, MQM parties who are honest and might do well if given a chance at leadership, but they have not had a chance because of the Zardari/Bhutto/Sharif/Altaf dictatorships in these parties. Imran Khan and the PTI may also go in that direction, but until we try him and give his party a chance to establish itself, we will not know whether he will turn out to be the same kind of politician as the current lot.

The Bhutto's, Zardari's, Sharif's and Altaf Hussain's have been given enough chances, and they have failed. Time to try someone new, and that someone is Imran Khan.

what you and doctor09 want to do by giving IK a chance ( bcz all other have been given enough chances ) is like throwing arrows in the dark. I wont say its wrong but it is not correct either

and IK should come out and give a clear verdict about those who want to join or form a coalition with him bcz thats the way he like all other politicians to be. Tit for tat. IK must tell us what he think about these people.

and about that "some old politicians". If you don't know then let me explain you. In Pakistan these some old politician with the help of their baradaries and murreds ( especially in Multan and surrounding areas) create a hell of a difference.

In simple urdu,
HUM PAKISTANI HYN HEE 1 BEGERAT QOUM
Sub kuch hone k baad b kehte hyn G.a nawan sahif G.a ppp G.a altaf G.a pml-q G.a imran khan.
Koi G.a PAKISTAN NHi kehta!!!
We are disgraced people & self destroyers
abb bhi mazeed barbad hone k liye imran khan ko bula rahe ho..
same on all of us

Your mission is to basically make Pakistanis despondent and prevent the middle class that supports Imran Khan from coming out to vote, and therefore retain the current status quo of PPP/PML_N/MQM voters brought in by buses to vote and keep the same thugs inn power.

That is the true meaning of 'baighairat qaum' - a qaum that does not even try to give a newcomer a chance to fix things, and instead sits down and starts 'rhona dhona and matam'

If you cannot do something constructive and support change, then let others do it. People like you are the reason why things do not change.

Why?

When was Imran given a chance to run the country and implement his vision that leads you declare that 'he is the same'?

We know for a fact what the PPP, PML_N and MQM have done, but we do not know what IK can do and deliver, and he should be given that chance. We can analyze him, his party and his efforts during and after his term in office, if he gets there.

My sense is that people such as yourself and the others are pretty much on a propaganda campaign to malign Imran Khan in order to minimize the potential losses to the PPP, PML_N and MQM.

Aah Man!!! ITs Country not a game that we should give an other chance to any other party or person.He'll be the same as others are and for your kind information i aint any propagandist dear.I aint getting money from any party.The more can I say is ppp.Pml-n & Q,MQM,jsqm,bnp,bnm,bso(mengal),bso (AZAd),Sindh tarraqi pasand party & every party Is more blamable then I.k but he is no different then other bad boys(politicians).So We've sufferd enough now we won't let anybody to play with us anymore.

Aah Man!!! ITs Country not a game that we should give an other chance to any other party or person.He'll be the same as others are and for your kind information i aint any propagandist dear.I aint getting money from any party.The more can I say is ppp.Pml-n & Q,MQM,jsqm,bnp,bnm,bso(mengal),bso (AZAd),Sindh tarraqi pasand party & every party Is more blamable then I.k but he is no different then other bad boys(politicians).So We've sufferd enough now we won't let anybody to play with us anymore.
If Imran Khan and the PTI turn out to be the 'same' as the current lot of politicians, then we can try someone else, and if that does not work, try someone else.

What is the height of stupidity and insanity is to not even give Imran Khan a chance and continue to suffer under the hands of corrupt and incompetent fools like the Bhutto/Zardari/Sharif/Altaf Hussains.

What is the worst that can happen? Nothing more than what the Sharifs/Zardaris/Bhuttos/Altaf Hussains have already done to Pakistan and continue to do.

Who knows, if IK and the PTI do score an upset win in the elections, it might force the established political parties and politicians to rethink how they act and what policies they promote, because then they will know that the electorate is not going to reelect them unless they change.

Just for the above reason, 'change for the sake of change' is a good idea and needed urgently - the current political class should know that they cannot take the votes of Pakistanis for granted, and that Pakistanis will choose someone else if they do not deliver, and we cannot provide that message without electing Imran Khan and the PTI, warts and all.

Your mission is to basically make Pakistanis despondent and prevent the middle class that supports Imran Khan from coming out to vote, and therefore retain the current status quo of PPP/PML_N/MQM voters brought in by buses to vote and keep the same thugs inn power.

That is the true meaning of 'baighairat qaum' - a qaum that does not even try to give a newcomer a chance to fix things, and instead sits down and starts 'rhona dhona and matam'

If you cannot do something constructive and support change, then let others do it. People like you are the reason why things do not change.

NO political party can change PAKISTAN except we our selves,
I aint gonna vote for anybody & i request to do so,so that these all politicians (old & new) should realise that the PEOPLE OF PAKISTAN DON't want any of them anymore.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom