What's new

Jehadi Threatl:Stop Myanmar violence before jihadis step in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jihadis should go and suicide bomb these mofo budhist terrorists-

Time for jihad indeed - diplomatic pressure, economic, military whatever.

I say evacuate all muslims and bomb the hell out of burma , If in the name of taliban and saddam US can bom afghanistan and Iraq , then why should not muslim countries do the same

Smack their a$$ , those little midgets

LOL.. cyber jihadi's are in full force here... guys if you want to blow yourself up; go to Burma and not here online... :rofl:

Sorry mate - you need not teach me SL tamil issue and I have indepth knowledge about the issue and we can debate in detail in a separate section and I am very objective too.

Again I brought this topic because

LTTE = Jihad = negativism = comes with a hidden agenda.

SL tamil losing sympathy = Rohingyas losing sympathy

SL = Myanmar

China/Pakistan/India's position in SL war = China/India position with Myanmar

U.S and other countries helplessness in SL issue = U.S helpness in Myanmar cleansing of the Rohingyas - kill some - push some across the Bangladesh border.

Now you got me?

Sorry you brought the Sri Lankan issue here and I am merely responding. That is point of a discussion forum is it not? You are the one who brought any "irrelevancy" to the thread with your comments.

Tiny country defeated the terrorists that your country armed, trained and funded :)

that's the lesson for ur country never try become big dady against india.:coffee:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you are simple minded to expect a simple answer to a complex question. Gita tell you to confront injustice and not be pacifist. Make your own conclusions.

BTW again, dont derail the thread with your petty insecurities. This is not even about the Lankans.

I think you are engaging in eel wriggling.

that's the lesson for ur country never try become big dady against india.:coffee:

Meanwhile India is still dealing with its insurgencies - good luck with that.

Sorry you brought the Sri Lankan issue here and I am merely responding. That is point of a discussion forum is it not? You are the one who brought any "irrelevancy" to the thread with your comments.

I think you are engaging in eel wriggling.

Meanwhile India is still dealing with its insurgencies - good luck with that.

same to you .who knows future of srilanka if they try become big dady.:coffee:

Tiny country defeated the terrorists that your country armed, trained and funded :)

Tiny country alone could not do jack for 25 years.

Only after it got support from India, China, Israel, Pakistan and many other countries did it manage to defeat them. Nothing to be proud of IMO.

I think you are not mature enough to understand what I posted.

It's a simple question to answer, which appears so difficult to you.

Is it because you want the best of both worlds?

Tiny country could not do jack for 25 years.

Only after it got support from India, China, Pakistan did it manage to defeat them. Nothing to be proud of.

Actually it is - considering the proud Indian army couldn't defeat the LTTE and left Sri Lanka with its tail between its legs - after killing, raping and looting the Sri Lankan Tamils.

Jaffna hospital massacre

Perpetrators: Indian Army soldiers belonging to the Indian Peace Keeping Force deployed in Sri Lanka

The Jaffna hospital massacre happened on October 21 and 22, 1987 during the Sri Lankan Civil War, when soldiers of the Indian Army entered the premises of the Jaffna Teaching Hospital in Jaffna, Sri Lanka, an island nation in South Asia, and killed about 68–70 patients, nurses, doctors and other staff members.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaffna_hospital_massacre

Yeah, two can play at trolling.

Actually it is - considering the pround Indian army couldn't defeat the LTTE and left Sri Lanka with its tail between its legs - after killing, raping and looting the Sri Lankan Tamils.

Proud Indian Army had the firepower to smoke all of you collectively in 1 week flat without blinking an eye. It's only because the proud Indian army still has an iota of humanity left in them that they did not arty shell entire civilian villages or machine gun civilians. Proud Indian Army fights CI the way it is to be fought, not by mass-murdering.

I repeat, without Indian, Chinese, Pak, Israeli, Russian support the LTTE would still be kicking your ripe *** in an one on one fight. They always have... Dont speak as if you defeated them because of your courage alone..lolll

same to you .who knows future of srilanka if they try become big dady.:coffee:

Proud Indian Army had the firepower to smoke all of you collectively in 1 week flat without blinking an eye. It's only because the proud Indian army still has an iota of humanity left in them that they did not arty shell entire civilian villages or machine gun civilians. Proud Indian Army fights CI the way it is to be fought, not by mass-murdering.

Proud Indian army did nothing but provide 1200 Indian soldiers as fertilizer for Sri Lankan soil, rape, loot and kill Sri Lankan Tamils, and then leave the island with their tail between their legs. Great work there :tup:

Proud Indian army/security forces still battling insurgencies in Kashmir, North East and before I forget the Maoists as well. :wave:

I repeat, without Indian, Chinese, Pak, Israeli, Russian support the LTTE would still be kicking your ripe *** in an one on one fight. They always have... Dont speak as if you defeated them because of your courage alone..lolll

I see you added a few more countries there? LOL. Whatever the case, Sri Lanka pooled its resources, army, navy, airforce, political leadership and foreign relations and defeated the Tamil Tigers while India could not and is still battling its own multiple insurgencies. How about you get India to end its insurgencies and then talk? Maybe enlist Kali Maa's "violent" help?

terrorist sri lankan army destroy muslim mosque

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom