What's new

Javed Chaudhary VS Faisal Raza Abidi

I hate this javed choudhary guy... hes just b.s third class anchor and this mr raza abidi n his gang of thugs try to justify their sins with others deeds.... like he did tht and when we do it?b.s

Id shoot both of these guys.
The best journalists are Mr.Nusrat Javeed and others like him.

Couple things I want to comment.
1) It was true example of heated debate. I have this before too, I mean similar debate
2) In Pakistan journalist can ask really tough questions to ministers, I have not seen it first time.
3) Did I hear that more than 1 Arab is reserved for Zaradri and Staff. I am not sure how much we spend in India, but it looks very high to me.
4) It is responsibility of the host to maintain decency he fails in that by all accounts.

There is a mushroom growth of news channel in Pakistan. In the beginning these channels have lot to show but with the passage of time these anchors are running out of new programs. So unfortunately majority of the anchors are arranging these “cock fights” With Zardari, as a soft punching pad everybody is bringing up with all “shocking revelation” , this host is also an example of this class.
No body should complain any indecency from this guy. Who know him since his early days, for those this is his character

Javed chaudhry was absolute non-sense. He blamed Faisal Raza Abidi that his expenses are being paid by PIA, now, he needs to come with a proof.
Burden of proof lies on JC not on Faisal Raza Abidi whereas in this case Abidi was ready to give proofs and JC was running.
Absolute non-sense.

Jiye Sher-e-Karachi :pakistan:

Jiye Faisal Raza Abidi :pakistan:

---------- Post added at 08:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 AM ----------

The burden of proof is on Liar Javed Chaudhry . He has leveled a serious allegation against a person (I would say gentleman ---Not guilty until proven to be guilty) , he needs to provide proofs supporting this allegation.

Jiye Sher-e-Karachi

Jiye Faisal Raza Abidi

^^ Jiye Gillani, Jiye Zardari, Jiye blah blah blah or marr gaye hain awaam :angry:

Hang them all!! nothing more than a bunch of Morons!

I don't want to comment on Mr Abdi but I know that role of anchor is to mediate a discussion among participants but JC became a party. What he wants to prove, I think if these politicians have some respect they should refuse participation in such TV shows. Answer to tough questions surely gives a viewer sufficient idea to makeup his mind what is right or wrong, it doesn't need so much of hammering by anchor. If JC has proof then why doesn't he go to courts.
To me both are lier and paid dogs

Last edited:
The most recent audit about Mr Zaradari cabinet expense is more then Three and Half Arab rupees, A cabinet of 100 ministers .
Its more sound like he has minster of water, minster of wells, minster of taps etc etc. Ministry of defence divided intwo ministry of artillery, ministery of infantry etc etc...

Back
Top Bottom