What's new

Javed Ali : abducted , tortured , stripped naked ,sexually assaulted and threatened

Oh, bhai, ya to kuch bi nai ha, where maulvi's rip a young child's as*-hole apart, this is nothing.
It'll be investigated and shelved, case closed.

That may be what happens now, but we must strive for such things to stop.

You do know that both buzdaar and white buzdaar of kp were corrupt...

Please don't just buy into hype, I like ik in sn overall picture but his people are corrupt...

PMLN govt is working from their A$$es to find any corruption against IK or his team, now torturing a chowkidar to give statement against Usman dar, but you think Buzdar was corrupt but PMLN is only being nice to him.

I didn't know Pakistan has more Gay's than America, why they are so eager to see d!ck? Do we have Gay's in Army/Police ? do they also suck D's ?

Internal wing is interested in internal search and strip and internal torture.

Why they are proving it they are haramkhors, which we thought were Markhors, the top tier.

Last edited:
I didn't know Pakistan has more Gay's than America, why they are so eager to see d!ck? Do we have Gay's in Army/Police ? do they also suck D's ?
Bureaucracy/Govt in Pakistan is a real human centipede. Everybody sucks everyone off.

PMLN govt is working from their A$$es to find any corruption against IK or his team, now torturing a chowkidar to give statement against Usman dar, but you think Buzdar was corrupt but PMLN is only being nice to him.
Buzdar was checked by IK after 1 year or so (Imran R Khan was saying in a program). A direct intervention stopped Ring Road Scandal from IK.
Anyway, Buzdar's investigation.

You do know that both buzdaar and white buzdaar of kp were corrupt...

Please don't just buy into hype, I like ik in sn overall picture but his people are corrupt...
if they were corrupt why hasnt PDM regime charged either of them with anything let alone convicted them?
Judges, army,bureaucrats all on PDM's side so this should be easy. So why hasnt this been done yet and why does PDM only resort to bogus political cases?

Chup beth yaar

Sara saal bas live speeches hi dena
teri tara murda laash nahi hai jo poori zindagi chup chaap guzar dega

Pardon him for that sin :)

Last edited:
Last edited:
What are you even talking about man. He literally allowed NS to fly to London. His cabinet was the most corrupt. He literally has now the “daku of Punjab” join PTI lol, a title he used himself.

He even fudged the GDP growth numbers, the audacity of PTI members to lie without any shame that gdp was 6%. IK literally set a corrupt finance minister whose condition for accepting the position was to have NAB cases removed and has a failed bank as an achievement.

if that’s justice and accountability, I fear what the opposite of it is lol.
show us the source, ishq dar fudge the number and IMf imposed penalty also as I said bhuddas of pmln dont knoew the economy, facts bas bongiyan mari jao

Last edited:
Fp08gmdXsAEQ-CD

PTIs own medical team.

IK himself said he allowed NS to leave because of humanitarian reasons.

You use dirty language resorting to personal insults when in an argument and make assumptions. I don’t really like talking to you

Thanks
because all you can do is bongi and in hate of imran khan say lying just like your lying leader shame on you on lying even knowing the truth dont have anything to support your lying

Imran khan allow NS to leave on court order and on your shahbaz sharif leader guranttee stamp paper in court

pmln bhuddas are curse on pakistan and lying creature shameless people.

Last edited:
Screenshot_20230226-144629~2.png

Years of ranting has proved to be factual. I was right back then and I am even more right today. Get ready to drag some bodies over the streets or get ready for pain and torture for generations to come.

Back
Top Bottom