What's new

Javed Ali : abducted , tortured , stripped naked ,sexually assaulted and threatened

May I remind you of the infamous bori era unleashed on Karachi? And such video taking is prevalent just about everywhere where it can be useful to the powerful.
I lived through that era, so you don't have to remind me, those were political murders done by MQM/ANP/PPPP/TTP/Zainabyun/LeJ but even in those time you don't hear people making p0rn videos of their victims, they were just doing Target Killings which has nothing to do with what we are discussing here, Try again.

you don't hear people making p0rn videos of their victims

Not hearing of them means such videos do not exist? May be they are so effective in their intended effect that no one says anything. Ever thought of that?

And for every dead body found, how many more were not found, or merely tortured and let go?

Last edited:
Not hearing of them means such videos do not exist? May be they are so effective in their intended effect that no one says anything. Ever thought of that?

And for every dead body found, how many more were not found, or merely tortured and let go?
Provide Evidence mate, whataboutry don't help. As I said, those were political murderers and target killings, people even though are getting kidnaped but no such video ever leaked on internet by any one of those Organizations, this making the victims naked and playing with their Pen!s is a recent phenomenon started by Army/Police/LEA, even back in 92 Operation against MQM, Army tortured young boys by drilling their legs and cutting their ears but nothing of this filth, those Organization only care about to get the job done (which is killing the target) they have no intentions to hurt someone's dignity by releasing such videos.

Bodies were found with torture marks but none of such videos were released, and no one came out with claims like their families and wives were threaten with p0rn videos, this is specialty of our Mard-e-Mujahids.

Provide Evidence mate, whataboutry don't help.

You made the claim there were no **** videos made during the bori era, not me. The whataboutery here is all you.

this making the victims naked and playing with their Pen!s is a recent phenomenon started by Army/Police/LEA, even back in 92 Operation against MQM, Army tortured young boys by drilling their legs and cutting their ears but nothing of this filth

More claims made by you without any evidence. :D

no one came out with claims like their families and wives were threaten with p0rn videos

As I said, no one talking about it is NOT evidence of the lack of existence of such material, merely their potential effectiveness in ensuring silence.

You made the claim there were no **** videos made during the bori era, not me. The whataboutery here is all you.
I made this claim because none exists, you think they do than provide evidence.

More claims made by you without any evidence. :D
Personally met people who were rounded up and tortured, don't want to believe me than its your problem not mine :P

I made this claim because none exists, you think they do than provide evidence.

Personally met people who were rounded up and tortured, don't want to believe me than its your problem not mine :P

LOL. Now you admit YOU made the claims, and also that YOU do not have anything to support those claims except hearsay and anecdotal tales. Typical, and expected. The problem here is not with me, clearly. :D

Torture needs to be condemned by All Pakistani, watching PSL is not important when your fellow citizens are being tortured.

LOL. Now you admit YOU made the claims, and also that YOU do not have anything to support those claims except hearsay and anecdotal tales. Typical, and expected. The problem here is not with me, clearly. :D
whatever floats your boat, I still remember that last convo we had and you get upset when I asked you for evidences your claims, you just going in circles.

Curiously this thread did not garner much attention but the YouTuber getting arrested is a heated thread. Goes to show the unnatural influence the youtubers have on society.

I asked you for evidences your claims

LOL. You make unsupported claims first, and then get upset when asked for evidence. Just see what happened above, yet again. Your boat ain't floating, that's for sure. :D

Back on topic, has any investigation into the alleged torture been announced or is it going as well as IK's FIR?

Back
Top Bottom