What's new

Jasmine, Anti Tank Guided Missile being developed by Vem Technologies

Water Car Engineer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United States
C4nBy-QXAAAqRD0.jpg

Good to see home grown companies has started doing so good all of a sudden..

It is interesting to see home grown defense companies developing top notch defense technologies. Tonbo, MKU and now VEM tech. I really hope our armed forces stop procuring foreign stuff and encourage Indian companies as their products are certainly in par with western tech and many western countries have placed orders with Indian defense firms

It is interesting to see home grown defense companies developing top notch defense technologies. Tonbo, MKU and now VEM tech. I really hope our armed forces stop procuring foreign stuff and encourage Indian companies as their products are certainly in par with western tech and many western countries have placed orders with Indian defense firms

You can add Data Pattern as well --

4yk7nJd.jpg

It's a stark change, actually.

People shouldn't just look at the big industrialist coming in the defence, aero sector -- Mahindras, TATAs, L&Ts, Reliance, etc, etc.

But also the smaller, but very competent companies like these. Tonbo, Vem, etc. actually started out produce for DRDO(still do), but now they starting to bring out their own products.

Defence and Aero in India was pretty much wasted since independence, because of India's retarded policies, but things are changing. It's going to be a stark difference in 20 years, without doubt

Last edited:
You can add Data Pattern as well --

4yk7nJd.jpg

It's a stark change, actually.

People shouldn't just look at the big industrialist coming in the defence, aero sector -- Mahindras, TATAs, L&Ts, Reliance, etc, etc.

But also the smaller, but very competent companies like these. Tonbo, Vem, etc. actually started out produce for DRDO(still do), but now they starting to bring out their own products.

Defence and Aero in India was pretty much wasted since independence, because of India's retarded policies, but things are changing. It's going to be a stark difference in 20 years, without doubt

Do you think this ATGM is to meet a more "en masse" deployment as compared to spike?

Do you think this ATGM is to meet a more "en masse" deployment as compared to spike?

Considering the Indian user... God only knows if it'll be taken in. I hope the project goes well. Props to VEM, considering they're doing this without any guarantee.

This thing, 'Jasmine', looks like a miss-mash of VEM involvement with, and a love child of DRDO's NAG/Helina, CLGM. VEM is the PA of those programs as well.

I don't think it's possible for them to develop without any external help.

They are, pretty much the whole system is realized, but they need to test the warhead, this they did IA's support.
Let's c,just now finished my reading on this in Bharat rakshaka,members are skeptic about this even there also.

Back
Top Bottom