What's new

Japan's top court has approved blanket surveillance of the country's Muslims

Who financed and trained Osama bin laden? Who supplied the first financial support and weapons to ISIS at that time they were called moderate rebels?
Who destroyed the federation and entire structure of Iraq? and then left it as is and Iraq went into anarchy

What do you think will happen if we destroy your entire military and political structure? Military and political stuctures are things which keep countries going and prevent in from going into civil war

The difference is, that here in europe we would not fall on this savage level.

read history and you will know how savage Europe was. If the Terrorists continue to kill for naother 3 decades it will still be nothing to the crimes of Europeans against others in last 800 years

Did Europe invaded other countries in Past through diplomacy? No, they butched and slaved them

I'm guessing European History is a paradise filled with bunnies and rainbows compared to the Middle East?

Muslims in the middle east were killing each other even before the Gulf wars.

People have been killing each other since creation. Come on now....

read history and you will know how savage Europe was. If the Terrorists continue to kill for naother 3 decades it will still be nothing to the crimes of Europeans against others in last 800 years

Did Europe invaded other countries in Past through diplomacy? No, they butched and slaved them

and i love it. I love it that we crushed weak nations. Is there anything betetr than being the arrow of evolution? Crushing backwardeness?

Shia and sunni are killing one another.
So? Its a political war not religious.

Loool, your past comments about migrant crisis says otherwise.

Who do u want to blame for it then? As if muslims are some naïve gullible teenagers who get brainwashed by evil kaafirs to kill each other.

Get over this victim mentality.
Ok, if sunni shia can kill themselves, then others also can. Its one of universal rights. No?

Back
Top Bottom