What's new

Japan's economy shrank for the first time in nine quarters

you can tell us anything that your bigger monkeys had, has been telling you, thats fine```meanwhile, your former daddy China and your current daddy U.S is busy at sorting out new world order````and dont worry, as our pet monkey, we will leave you a good position in your jungle``:lol:
Whatver, Cnese in both size must keep dying and slaughtered like pigs to entertain us or u will be spanked hard for making us boring :laugh:

You're a Japanese? What's your view on Japan's long term demographic trends?

Some legislature is being passed to support the increase in number of nursery schools and the pay for nursery school teachers. One of the points that discouraged giving birth was finding nursery schools to drop of young children so the parent can go to work. A couple or so years ago, Abe stated a goal of bringing the fertility rate up to 1.8 (from the current 1.4). As far as culture goes, I sense a slight general rise of a critical tone for not having children. So I feel slightly optimistic that the fertility rate will increase again. Perhaps 1.6 in 5 years. In the meantime, Japan has been increasing the number of foreign workers that are eager to work in Japan. As for me, Japanized American is one way to put it.

Some legislature is being passed to support the increase in number of nursery schools and the pay for nursery school teachers. One of the points that discouraged giving birth was finding nursery schools to drop of young children so the parent can go to work. A couple or so years ago, Abe stated a goal of bringing the fertility rate up to 1.8 (from the current 1.4). As far as culture goes, I sense a slight general rise of a critical tone for not having children. So I feel slightly optimistic that the fertility rate will increase again. Perhaps 1.6 in 5 years. In the meantime, Japan has been increasing the number of foreign workers that are eager to work in Japan. As for me, Japanized American is one way to put it.

The main problem for the "nursery school" is the extreme low wage of the workers/compared to the task/hours... and therefore the difficulty to find any who are "willing" to work there...
Nursery school are fighting each others on How can they bring/steal workers from each others...

JP is on a 1Worker/3 Babies/kids

---

As for those who may ask the Q of "But why not getting one at home" ..Well good luck finding a JP mother who is willing to let her baby to a stranger...

It will good to see how Japan increases their TFR and learn from them, for the benefit of East Asian countries. However 1.8 is still not enough to replace themselves in the long term.

It will good to see how Japan increases their TFR and learn from them, for the benefit of East Asian countries. However 1.8 is still not enough to replace themselves in the long term.

Are you a Muslim Mista ? Only Muslim who are weak up at this late in South East Asia for "sahur."

Nope, I'm Chinese. I usually stay up at very late. :lol:

Yah and also it is still in holiday. ;)

I am curious though, not many Malaysian and Singaporean Malays in this site.

Back
Top Bottom