What's new

Japan's economy shrank for the first time in nine quarters

when the day where humans start taking monkeys advise seriously, then your "thoughts" will also be taken seriously, until then, please entertain us with your monkey logic :lol:
And please entertain us with your Dog logic. Never dare to fight/bite when no boss back up :lol: Dont forget to buy our healthy food or u will starve to death in dirty trash bin in winter :lol:

Don't buy them like US did then, hope your opinion carries weight in the Vietnamese government.
Hanoi proposes Vingroup constructing urban railways

JANUARY 4, 2018 ROBERT LEAVE A COMMENT

Ads by Amazon
Specifically, according to the proposal to the Prime Minister, Hanoi People’s Committee suggest the two above groups shall bear all expense to prepare a pre-feasibility study report (proposed project) on three urban railway routes in the period up to 2025. Pham Nhat Vuong – Chairman of Vingroup According to leaders of Hanoi, after publicizing the urban railway plan in Hanoi and calling for investors, many investors have paid attention to it. However, up to now only Vingroup and T & T group have registered to apply for the project proposal. Both investors proposed to invest in the Build – Transfer method. Specifically, Vingroup proposed two routes: Route 5 (Van Cao – Hoa Lac section) of 38.4 km long and Route 2 (Tran Hung Dao – Thuong Dinh section) of 5.9 km long while T & T group proposed route 4 (Me Linh – Sai Dong – Lien Ha) of 54 km long. Both investors committed that after being assigned to study the project proposal, they will voluntarily raise capital to deploy and not request for reimbursement and ready to hand over all documents, pre-feasibility study reports and feasibility study reports to Hanoi People’s Committee and the selected unit to continue investing. When being selected as an official investor, these investors are accounted for the project expense. Hanoi also confirmed that after being approved, the city’s People’s Committee would urge investors to hire experienced and capable foreign consultants to implement the project and submit plan to the Prime Minister for consider… [Read full story]

https://www.vietnambreakingnews.com/2018/01/hanoi-proposes-vingroup-constructing-urban-railways/
Vingroup that own Vinfast can easily buy German tech to build railway . CN rail is just trash compared to German one:cool:

And please entertain us with your Dog logic. Never dare to fight/bite when no boss back up :lol:

Vingroup that own Vinfast can easily buy German tech to build railway . CN rail is just trash compared to German one:cool:
US, Europe,SE, basically everywhere in the world buys them, Vietnam can be an exception cause you are a place of your own league,lol

And please entertain us with your Dog logic. Never dare to fight/bite when no boss back up :lol: Dont forget to buy our healthy food or u will starve to death in dirty trash bin in winter :lol:

China overtook the U.S. as the main export market for Vietnam last year, underscoring how the world’s No. 2 economy is growing its influence in the region.
The U.S. was the top buyer of Vietnam goods for 15 years until it was overtaken in 2017 by China.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...-as-top-export-market-in-another-asian-nation

as I said before [when the day where humans start taking monkeys advise seriously, then your "thoughts" will also be taken seriously, until then, please entertain us with your monkey logic]````and please dont make fun of the unfortunate, as until to these days, there are still millions of agent Orange victims in monkey lala land, and monkeys like you are warship those who dumped on them with smirks on their faces

US, Europe,SE, basically everywhere in the world buys them, Vietnam can be an exception cause you are a place of your own league,lol

China overtook the U.S. as the main export market for Vietnam last year, underscoring how the world’s No. 2 economy is growing its influence in the region.
The U.S. was the top buyer of Vietnam goods for 15 years until it was overtaken in 2017 by China.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...-as-top-export-market-in-another-asian-nation
We need US-CN market till TPP come into force in 2019 and then we will focus on TPP market after that. What I just wanna say here is that VN can manufacture almost everything that CN-JP manufacturing now. Just forget your so called " CN high rail tech", we can buy it easily from German.

We need US-CN market till TPP come into force in 2019 and then we will focus on TPP market after that. What I just wanna say here is that VN can manufacture almost everything that CN-JP manufacturing now. Just forget your so called " CN high rail tech", we can buy it easily from German.
You sound like a Vietnamese top leader with tone of authority, by the way, what's your position in the Vietnamese government?

as I said before [when the day where humans start taking monkeys advise seriously, then your "thoughts" will also be taken seriously, until then, please entertain us with your monkey logic]````and please dont make fun of the unfortunate, as until to these days, there are still millions of agent Orange victims in monkey lala land, and monkeys like you are warship those who dumped on them with smirks on their faces
Its not easy to defeat US, just see how pathetic PLA did during 1958 TW crisis that make PLA scared to death and dare not fight with US till now

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Taiwan_Strait_Crisis

At least VN won, US out and never dare to come back while they still laugh at PLA and keep bullying CN till now due to the stupidity of its PLA and CN leader :cool:

You sound like a Vietnamese top leader with tone of authority, by the way, what's your position in the Vietnamese government?
Learn abt human right, Dud. Companies in TPP can sue any TPP Govt.

" VN leader is the servant of VN people " : Ho Chi Minh. Our leader is not stupid king who sit on throne forever like your XI but servant of Vn ppl, dud :cool:

Its not easy to defeat US, just see how pathetic PLA did during 1958 TW crisis that make PLA scared to death and dare not fight with US till now

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Taiwan_Strait_Crisis

At least VN won, US out and never dare to come back while they still laugh at PLA and keep bullying CN till now due to the stupidity of its PLA and CN leader :cool:

Learn abt human right, Dud. Companies in TPP can sue any TPP Govt.

" VN leader is the servant of VN people " : Ho Chi Minh. Our leader is not stupid king who sit on throne forever like your XI but servant of Vn ppl, dud :cool:
OK, now I got it, we are talking to the master of the Vietnamese government. Hats off.

If you analyze the long term macro figures, Japan's economic slump is mainly resulted from their demographic slump.

Japan's productivity growth is doing not bad.
http%3A%2F%2Fcom.ft.imagepublish.upp-prod-us.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fb1ba6930-58e4-11e8-bdb7-f6677d2e1ce8

But their economy is not performing.
http%3A%2F%2Fcom.ft.imagepublish.upp-prod-us.s3.amazonaws.com%2F79cf2bd8-58e3-11e8-bdb7-f6677d2e1ce8

Why?
http%3A%2F%2Fcom.ft.imagepublish.upp-prod-us.s3.amazonaws.com%2F5c578580-584a-11e8-bdb7-f6677d2e1ce8

https://www.ft.com/content/7ce47bd0-545f-11e8-b3ee-41e0209208ec

With a fertility rate of 1.4 and a strict immigration policy, Japan's demography will continue to age and shrink. Their total GDP will likely continue to stagnate.

What US puppet, plaza accord, asset bubble burst, bureaucratic etc. These reasons are just distractions if we take an objective and long term view (>30 years) on their economy. Could they not grow if they had a healthy fertility rate? Will they still be trapped in deflation?

This.

OK, now I got it, we are talking to the master of the Vietnamese government. Hats off.
When TPP come out, u may read "CN's economy shrank for the first time...." in 2023.

VN can manufacture almost everything CN-JP manufacturing wt German-France tech while VN is far better in in furniture, fishing, food products cos VN have fertile land, cozy weather when both JP-CN land is just like barbarian land, cant grow crop in winter :cool:

CN depend too much on export that can be destroyed by TPP, Trump's tariff.

My friend, I told you before, last year, about 17% of China's GDP came from exports. That's way less than many other countries such as Germany, and probably including Vietnam.

And 13% of the total exports goes to the US market. The rest goes to the rest of the world.

Now, do the math and see how important US market is for China.

Probably, again, much less than it is for Vietnam.

You will say TPP.

Well, if you have TPP, China has BRI.

See which one is more comprehensive and which one has taken more strides.

Correct, the only thing that help your country remaining stable is to have large market that under your control. Why US is so strong ? Cos she control the huge market of the world.

Why CN, Russia is still weak ?? Yeah, cos their markets are not good, Russia is under US-EU's sanction, CN depend too much on export that can be destroyed by TPP, Trump's tariff.

VN now can produce also everything that CN, JP producing (machinery, shoes, clothe, car, phone, steel etc) and VN is far better in furniture, fishing, food products. CN-JP's future is just too dark and have to beg for healthy food from VN in every winter cos they can not grow anything under 1 meter snow :laugh:

What’s more worrying is that people in China don’t seem to even know that there is a problem, and how can they? They live in a one party state where information is regulated and the party is paranoid about its legitimacy if there’s no growth. The people are very oblivious that there is an impending debt crisis. I bet that China will default on debt/start selling state assets/regulate capital flows even tighter or raise tax rates, cause there’s so much hidden debt by municipal governments and the shadow banking sector. Moody’s was just the beginning, 2008 was caused by a faulty financial product, CDO, made up of shitty debt, China is an entire country built on debt! Time is ticking China, tick tick..

My friend, I told you before, last year, about 17% of China's GDP came from exports. That's way less than many other countries such as Germany, and probably including Vietnam.

And 13% of the total exports goes to the US market. The rest goes to the rest of the world.

Now, do the math and see how important US market is for China.

Probably, again, much less than it is for Vietnam.

You will say TPP.

Well, if you have TPP, China has BRI.

See which one is more comprehensive and which one has taken more strides.

Why are you guys even arguing with him? He has a long history of trolling and making zero sense.

You're a Japanese? What's your view on Japan's long term demographic trends?

What’s more worrying is that people in China don’t seem to even know that there is a problem, and how can they? They live in a one party state where information is regulated and the party is paranoid about its legitimacy if there’s no growth. The people are very oblivious that there is an impending debt crisis. I bet that China will default on debt/start selling state assets/regulate capital flows even tighter or raise tax rates, cause there’s so much hidden debt by municipal governments and the shadow banking sector. Moody’s was just the beginning, 2008 was caused by a faulty financial product, CDO, made up of shitty debt, China is an entire country built on debt! Time is ticking China, tick tick..
You remind me of atawolf,a turkish member who keep posting "china are going to collapse"articles every week for no reason on this forum many years ago but unfortunately banned ,I don't know what happened to him then .

But you,the Mr. important guy from turkey,you are different,I expect more of you,instead of trolling every topic about china ,you still have time to cut your imports to save your beloved turkish lira before it turning into toilet paper .Do it now before it becoming too late,you are the chosen one

You remind me of atawolf,a turkish member who keep posting "china are going to collapse"articles every week for no reason on this forum many years ago but unfortunately banned ,I don't know what happened to him then .

But you,the Mr. important guy from turkey,you are different,I expect more of you,instead of trolling every topic about china ,you still have time to cut your imports to save your beloved turkish lira before it turning into toilet paper .Do it now before it becoming too late,you are the chosen one
He is jealous of powerful China. Still bitter we kick them out from 中原 thousand years ago and send them exile into the central asia that they never recovered. :lol:

The Ottoman Empire is a small place compare to even current China. :enjoy:

He is jealous of powerful China. Still bitter we kick them out from 中原 thousand years ago and send them exile into the central asia that they never recovered. :lol:

The Ottoman Empire is a small place compare to even current China. :enjoy:
I am not sure if he is atawolf,at least atawolf had better mentality than him and insist to troll china for several years.Whatever his motivation is his mentality seems unstable, let's see if he can continue the work which atawolf used to do

Back
Top Bottom