What's new

Japan’s chauvinistic surge has inflicted unmistakable damage on its national brand image.

Well, it's a bit OT what I'm going to write now because I couldn't follow the last thread about fasist resurgency in Japan due to too much work.

Since you live in Germany, you must know the sensitivity we have in regard to anything fascist. The topic of that thread was about denial of crimes against humanity and the visit of the Yasukuni shrine.

I would like to ask you if it's ok for you that the Japanese deny the Nanjing Massaker, is it also ok for you to deny the holocaust?

Now, here is the catch 22 for you. If it's ok for you to deny the holocaust than I will certainly have no problems to sent a screenshot to the Verfassungsschutz and we'll see what could happen. You know how it works in Germany with people who deny the holocaust, even if they do it online.

If you think it's not ok to deny the holocaust but ok to deny the Nanjing Massaker and comfort women issue, than I (and certainly many other anti-fascists in this forum) reserve the right to adress you as a hypocrite in the future. ;)
you can repeat this argument again and again, but that does not sell.

you can´t bring Japanese aggressions and atrocities of the past to justify Chinese aggressions and atrocities of today.
China behavior of today and recent past is like Japan of the past.

I can list here all the aggressions and atrocities of China against Vietnam. Do you want to hear?

I mean your opening post bs comment. Nobody outside your China world believes China peaceful rise. Your past aggressions and daily provocations prove that. Don´t bring Japan here and there to justify your aggressions against other, especially against Vietnam and the Philippines.
Nope. Loads of thinkers, politicians, writers, etc., including Whites are cool with China. Try to be a bit original for once, please, ex-Vassal State.

The rise of china a return to the natural order of things by Malcolm Turnbull

Martin Jacques: The West has a lot to learn from China

Last edited:
More peaceful Japanese people:

Derailed? Well, don't blame me...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom