What's new

Japan’s chauvinistic surge has inflicted unmistakable damage on its national brand image.

Wonder why japanese are nationalists and don't want to make children?

We are in a win-win situation. If the right-wings are back in Japan, it means the end of US's military base as the Japanese are very prideful people inside and would not tolerated that. If the left-wings stick, then US can maintain their boogeyman status and keep Japan from militaristic nature to challenge us. LOL

What Japan is doing is right. You cannot have a pacifist constitution when everything around is belligerent. If Japan has to make a mark in future, it has to change its pacifist nature to something that is a norm. If Abe can do that, he will be remembered favourably by history

Yeah because chinese show their love for people like Tibetans and Uyghurs.......

And Japan is a world human rights champion for indigenous peoples- Japan flooded the Ainu land in Hokkaido and the Kuriles with millions of Japanese settlers, they forced Okinawans to assimilate into Japan, the Ainu and Okinawan languages receive no official status and are nearing extinction, their cultures are going extinct, Japan has no autonomous regions for them and no affirmative action and encourages assimilation, Japan did not even recognize Ainu as indigenous until 2008. Now Japan is whining about the Kurile islands and how Japanese colonists were kicked out, when the Ainus were the natives there.

Ainu people lay ancient claim to Kurile Islands: The hunters and fishers who lost their land to the Russians and Japanese are gaining the confidence to demand their rights, reports Terry McCarthy - World - News - The Independent

History of Ainu resistance against Japan

Japan's indigenous Ainu battle for return of ancestors

In Okinawa, Talk of Independence From Japan Turns Serious

Moro resistance to Japanese occupation and atrocities in World War 2

Yeah because chinese show their love for people like Tibetans and Uyghurs.......
Yes, Chinese do show their love for Tibetans which is bad imo. If not, Tibet will just be called Western China and their language and culture will seize to exist.

ha ha ha...tell me the countries in Asia who are worry about Japan military? let me guess China and the other country is North Korea.

How could you forget S.Korea the worst Korea?
Maybe if Vietnam was enslaved by the Japanese for half century like they did to Korea, Vietnam would have worried more than they should.

Yes, Chinese do show their love for Tibetans which is bad imo. If not, Tibet will just be called Western China and their language and culture will seize to exist.
Well you do a much simpler method.
You just flood the region with Han chinese

Well you do a much simpler method.
You just flood the region with Han chinese

Every year, China moves tens of millions of migrant workers from inland provinces to coastal cities like Shanghai, Guangzhou, it had the capability to flood the western minority regions with tens of millions of migrants but it doesn't.

http://atimes.com/atimes/Others/tibet.html

Major Nationalities (2000) : Tibetan 93%, Han 6%, Hui 0.3%, Monpa 0.3%.

The Truth about Uyghur demographics and Han immigration in Xinjiang

Japan military must act more aggressively to stop the Chinese. Mr Abe says recently the current constitution allows Japan to self defence and helps allies if they come under attack.

Well, it's a bit OT what I'm going to write now because I couldn't follow the last thread about fasist resurgency in Japan due to too much work.

Since you live in Germany, you must know the sensitivity we have in regard to anything fascist. The topic of that thread was about denial of crimes against humanity and the visit of the Yasukuni shrine.

I would like to ask you if it's ok for you that the Japanese deny the Nanjing Massaker, is it also ok for you to deny the holocaust?

Now, here is the catch 22 for you. If it's ok for you to deny the holocaust than I will certainly have no problems to sent a screenshot to the Verfassungsschutz and we'll see what could happen. You know how it works in Germany with people who deny the holocaust, even if they do it online.

If you think it's not ok to deny the holocaust but ok to deny the Nanjing Massaker and comfort women issue, than I (and certainly many other anti-fascists in this forum) reserve the right to adress you as a hypocrite in the future. ;)

They should.

lol would you go? I would kill myself before I had to live there. It's hard to breath due to sea level, not as developed, and did you know it's in the middle of no where.

lol would you go? I would kill myself before I had to live there. It's hard to breath due to sea level, not as developed, and did you know it's in the middle of no where.
Actually if I was offered a managerial role, I would go. Living in higher altitude you get used to it and it builds your endurance. Makes your kung fu stronger.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom