What's new

Japan's Abe says TPP would have strategic significance if China joined

We are TPP members, its good for JP to buy VN companies to make more benefit and help VN has money from selling those companies to carry on our sub-Mekong plan.:tup:

043+-+Fan.png

I answer this question already: of course we will follow the rules. With some exceptions. Buying raw materials from China is just a part of big business my friend. So relax. If our trades grow by TPP, we will buy more expensive items from you: trucks, machineries, and who knows warships.
Okay.

So VN will buy textile material from US and ME even when they do not have enough material to fullfill your factories ?

Of course they will follow TPP rules, just like they have been following WTO and expression in APEC. The same as they have followed similar mechanisms in the Japan-Vietnam Trade Pacts as well as various articulation agreements.
What I mean is TPP is the most strict pact. We always say globalization,internet in 21th .

But look like TPP runs in the opposite direction .

Okay.

So VN will buy textile material from US and ME even when they do not have enough material to fullfill your factories ?

What I mean is TPP is the most strict pact. We always say globalization,internet in 21th .

But look like TPP runs in the opposite direction .

:coffee: Vietnam is just another low cost sweatshop to many MNC. But everything will dry up once the labor cost spiral up. Chinese are relocating their factories to Vietnam to take advantage of this but if Vietnam tilt the political balance even that will vanished e.g. the furniture industries after the burning of Chinese factories.

China's Xinjiang will be the next great garment manufacturer destination as it is part of the SILK TRADE ROUTE initiative. There are plenty of cotton growers in Xinjiang apart from the South meaning India, etc. I am saying it because I just viewed a very recent documentary about the blooming cotton industries in Xinjiang, China.

Back
Top Bottom