What's new

Japanese politician says US also forced French women to be comfort women for allied forces in WWII

Fukuoka

Reaction score
Country
China
He also says it is unfair to ask Japan to apologize for comfort women issue while the US keeps quiet. The US congress passed a bill condemning Japan's war crime of comfort women in WWII.

Japan still denies its war crimes in WWII.

Osaka Mayor Toru Hashimoto, Japan had openly declared

"Comfort women system Battlefield necessities"

Japan and other Asian countries lead vocal opposition of public opinion.

June 16, held in Osaka Toru Hashimoto a street speech, he said in his speech, "World War II" period, the U.S. and other allies, once French women, sexual slavery, and the establishment of comfort stations, so "only criticism of Japan's comfort women issue is very strange. "

"Allied soldiers continue to rape local women in France, because not hide their behavior, then still in the construction of the comfort stations in France, which is a historical fact."

About the comfort women issue, Toru Hashimoto has publicly declared that

"Japanese in World War II forced recruitment of comfort women for the purpose of maintaining military discipline is necessary,"

U.S. condemns Toru Hashimoto's remarks as "outrageous."

China, South Korea and the Philippines and other countries have expressed their disapproval of speech under the bridge, and have expressed strong protest.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

I luv comfort, who doesnt'?
i think you cant represent whole Turks,and i guess turks can distinguish between truth and falsehood,evil and justice, what is conscience and what is utterly devoid of conscience.
if you want troll chinese,Please feel free to do it here.but dont insult those women whose suffering in a cruel war,because they are innocent and they could have a normal life.
If you dont know that history,i will show you.and what i show you doesnt means china never be wrong.i just let you know what you said is such a ignorant and heartless man.

Attachments

• 4001_m.jpg
    4001_m.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 52
  • 5121ccda46cd7.jpg
    5121ccda46cd7.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 54
  • 1229147167088_597.gif
    1229147167088_597.gif
    150.3 KB · Views: 50
  • 1229147167088_5971.gif
    1229147167088_5971.gif
    150.3 KB · Views: 50
  • 20070603182102(8)_200706231759008.jpg
    20070603182102(8)_200706231759008.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 49
yea, but the US won, they didn't pee their pants at a few bombs and surrender, ironically, like a french woman after a few.

This isn't comforting at all, let Japan declare war on the US..no?

LOL. Because this guy said something is a "historical fact", that means its true. And even if it were true, that excuses Japan's behavior.

To top it off, it is posted by the forum's most openly bigoted active poster. :partay:

Yes,we all love Turkish delights。

Delightful women that is。:cheesy:

You'd be disappointed. Turkish harems were composed of janissaries - white slave boys conscripted for military service. Most sultans were pedophiles.

Back
Top Bottom