What's new

Japanese furious at HK paper ad urging Okinawans to return to China

Altaic or Han whatever, what he wanted to say is that you all are Mongoloid men sharing the common Homo Erectus ancestral origin.
Only Chinese claim Homo Erectus ancestry. Everybody else claims Homo Sapiens ancestry.

Somewhere I read that Mongoloid or Mongol looking people are not Homo Sapiens.
Only Han Chinese are Homo Erectus.

Altaic people split from Caucasian in Central Asia circa 30,000 BC.

It is funny because Apply Daily is a well-known anti-government media in Hong Kong.
I don't really believe in what the Japanese article said, but if this is true, it once again shows this media is truly unprofessional.
Well, I have posted the image of the original ad(in Chinese) and Chinese posters do not dispute the content.

Only Chinese claim Homo Erectus ancestry. Everybody else claims Homo Sapiens ancestry.

Only Han Chinese are Homo Erectus.

Altaic people split from Caucasian in Central Asia circa 30,000 BC.

Evolutionary study says all Mongoloid people, Altaic, Uralic, Han, all share Homo Erectus ancestral origin. There are enough reading materials available on internet.

Can you give me credible source which says Altaic are of Caucasoid origin?

Han Chinese are Southeast Asian rice farmers originating from Burma. This is why Han Chinese look Southeast Asian, speak a toned Southeast Asian language.

Above the Great Wall, Altaic people occupy the land, who speak toneless Altaic languages completely unrelated to Sinitic languages, and feature physical adaptation to cold weather.

Korean, I admit you know how to insult the Chinese :rofl:
Unless you can quote credible sources, can´t you?

What is this 'Chinese people'. Aren't you all racially east Asians

Japan is the peacefull men of east Asia , japan is not old japan , agressive attacking , peacefull and rich Respect japanese .

Burmese language is a relative of Sinitic languages. Enough proof.

Linguistic features are different from the racial/ethnic ones just how speaking English does not make one Anglo Saxon or not speaking English does not make an Anglo Saxon someone else. There is little difference between a Burmese and a Korean and if there is any, it is because Burmese or Korean are mixed with other races.

Language is not a determinant for the classification of races.

Linguistic features are different from the racial/ethnic ones just how speaking English does not make one Anglo Saxon. There is little difference between a Burmese and a Korean and if there is any, it is because Burmese or Korean are mixed with other races.

Language is not a determinant for the classification of races.

You can't even find a origin of all Han Chinese since Han is a huge mix of hundreds ancient Chinese ethnics.

I've seen so much of stupidity from so many Chinese on these forums ever. This is a new high... is this reverse drain of IQ happening in front of our eyes?

I've seen so much of stupidity from so many Chinese on these forums ever. This is a new high... is this reverse drain of IQ happening in front of our eyes?

Those who believe in this rumor are really low IQ.

Back
Top Bottom