What's new

Japanese celebrate Hitler's birthday and ask for extermination of all Chinese and Koreans

Fukuoka

Reaction score
Country
China
April 20 is the German Nazis Adolf Hitler's birthday.

The same day, the Japanese right-wingers in the center of Tokyo, held a "Greater East Asia Co-Prosperity Sphere achieve national parade," Rising Sun flag not only play, but also hold high the symbol of the Nazi swastika flag.

Right-wingers constantly shouting

"Commemorate the 125th anniversary of the birth of Hitler president"

"Kono Statement should be re-verified and re-evaluation of Nazi Germany" and other slogans.

Procession appeared Nazi flag, was destroyed graffiti Taegeukgi and says "beggars, prostitutes," the South Korean President Park Geun-hye and Japanese comfort women, girls with pictures on the anti-Korean brand

Served as the right-wing groups "reform party ─ new wind" Deputy Representative Hiroyuki Seto said:

"Praise Hitler have any questions? Now there are a lot of people believe that Hitler's Holocaust Jew? Nanjing Massacre and the Japanese comfort women issue, are fabricated."
Japanese celebrate Hitler's birthday and ask for extermination of all Chinese and Koreans.jpg
********-dot-com-0f4_1398145906-2167723373845270107_1398145928.jpg
********-dot-com-0f4_1398145906-7011421784864604906_1398145922.jpg
********-dot-com-0f4_1398145906-8194039702608040268_1398145925.jpg

Its become so easy these days for 4-5 people to become famous out of proportion through the use of media by courting controversy on purpose.

Such people are irrelevant and will be religated to the dustbin of history faster than you can say hail hitler only if we decide to ignore them.

Anyway I'm just glad the OP did not find any japanese jews in there...

They will have to breach themselves white, color their eyes blue, learn German to have any chance to qualify for a Nazi. :D

Its become so easy these days for 4-5 people to become famous out of proportion through the use of media by courting controvercy on purpose.

Such people are irrelevant and will be relaged to the dustbin of history faster than you can say hail hitler only if we decide to ignore them.

Anyway I'm glad the OP did not find any japanese jews in there, although I suspect the guy wearing a mask is actually hiding his semitic nose.

"You FOOL they are all JEWS !" Fukuoka :D

Written on the flag, elimination of Russia, China, North Korea. It's just part of the clown act, fewer than 20 people parade.

I hope Japan-China friendship, Abe government bad grades, he hoped the transfer of contradictions. Japan and china close blood relatives should not be lost to the past and future of hatred. Most Japanese people love China before, but now declined。
I'm sorry, my English is not good, using Google Translate, most Japanese are more difficult to learn English

Last edited:
As if cheerleaders havent seen japanese rightwings nazis on video

justin beiber wanted to promote sales for his concert tickets and his cd
this Canadian guy is not in the showbiz

True Japanese, 95% Japanese are like this. 95% is almost the whole nation.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom