What's new

Japanese ate Indian PoWs, used them as live targets in WWII

even if we had become india ie bow down to sarr g thing wouldnt be different! it was is a long game daddy sarrr with all its military might couldnt win both Afg/taliban and Pakistan survived and are in stronger position so yeh even after unfortunate losses boys played well! western borders will soon be secured and we can concentrate on east!
Reported for going off-topic despite reminders

I did know that but i did not understand how you could say that about BIA pows knowing some were muslim who later joined the Pakistan military. I have no problem with the turban being brought over by muslims or how my punjabi language is littered with arabn and persian words raab being one . The british know little about Sothb Asia then and now. History not my strong point or grammer i wasted my school days on drugs and other activities if only time travel was possible
Acceptance and repentance go together-" i wasted my school days on drugs"
it means we boys played well! lets see how sourmaas play the game! they are reliant on ally far far away!
You know nothing. OBL was caught during Benazir's time and was under confinement in Abbottabad. OBL was then sacrificed to help closure , like any other pawn.

Acceptance and repentance go together-" i wasted my school days on drugs"

You know nothing. OBL was caught during Benazir's time and was under confinement in Abbottabad. OBL was then sacrificed to help closure , like any other pawn.
as i said our strategy was fluid we changed according to circumstances and ended up helping taliban beat might us army! so yeh boys played well!

Very disturbing images! I hate americans for dropping atomic bomb on japan but i think it was a right decision. Look at japan now! A slave of Americans! Japan should be bombed again so that we can see more creatures with extreme tiny eyes.

Back
Top Bottom