What's new

Japanese ate Indian PoWs, used them as live targets in WWII

brits raped Indians, Japs did the same,US does the same but indians still love them and support them! crazy!

Did you know that at the height of the German Reich it ruled a huge empire across Europe, North Africa and well into Russia. Polish, French, Italians, Slovaks, Belgians, Latvians, Romanians, Muslim Bosnians, Kosovars, Greeks, Belarus, Denmark, Norway, Algeria, Tunisia, Libya part of Egypt?

Just like the British Raj, the German Reich was built with military force. Just like British Raj the subjugated were raised to make armies to fight for Germans? There were Bosnian Muslim SS divisions, Latvian SS Divisions, Frankish SS Divisions many of which fought well for their German overlords. Interestingly the the words Reich, Realm, Raj, Rule have similiar meaning.

The biggest differance was whereas the British Raj held together the various peoples of a continent for over 100 years the German Reich was destroyed by the Allies with 10 years. The Reich was ran from Berlin, Raj from London. Always Germans officials/officers occupied senior positions. Ditto British Raj.

@yuba @magra

Oh and the German Reich commited some terrible acts but then so did British Raj when it oversaw the starvation of 3 million Indians in places like Kolkatta.
They deny it or don't teach it . I left at 2-year secondary school up until then i learnt nothing about the famine or other atrocities . It might have been taught at a later time but many British say the raj was for our advantage railways etc . A lot of punjabis were in their army how much we hear of that or of other areas who served.I think the bbc partion series went into it lightly. After the second world war so many British Indians had training so that was the end they knew they could not hold on to the empire or raj and were bankrupt

These Japanese have nothing to do with it .
Did you know that at the height of the German Reich it ruled a huge empire across Europe, North Africa and well into Russia. Polish, French, Italians, Slovaks, Belgians, Latvians, Romanians, Muslim Bosnians, Kosovars, Greeks, Belarus, Denmark, Norway, Algeria, Tunisia, Libya part of Egypt?

Just like the British Raj, the German Reich was built with military force. Just like British Raj the subjugated were raised to make armies to fight for Germans? There were Bosnian Muslim SS divisions, Latvian SS Divisions, Frankish SS Divisions many of which fought well for their German overlords. Interestingly the the words Reich, Realm, Raj, Rule have similiar meaning.

The biggest differance was whereas the British Raj held together the various peoples of a continent for over 100 years the German Reich was destroyed by the Allies with 10 years. The Reich was ran from Berlin, Raj from London. Always Germans officials/officers occupied senior positions. Ditto British Raj.

@yuba @magra

Oh and the German Reich commited some terrible acts but then so did British Raj when it oversaw the starvation of 3 million Indians in places like Kolkatta.
There was a daily mail article on British atrocoties in the british raj. It was when that congress politican was talking about reperations read the comment eyes are closed. If we learn about German and Japanese wrong doings we should learn about french and British aswell

Last edited:
They deny it or don't teach it . I left at 2-year secondary school up until then i learnt nothing about the famine or other atrocities . It might have been taught at a later time but many British say the raj was for our advantage railways etc . A lot of punjabis were in their army how much we hear of that or of other areas who served.I think the bbc partion series went into it lightly. After the second world war so many British Indians had training so that was the end they knew they could not hold on to the empire or raj and were bankrupt

British being bankrupt had nothing to do with Indian independence. If they could hold on, they would have sucked us for more years to get them in better financial shape. Tories under Churchill were against Indian independence and he soon returned to power and lamented that the Labour govt gave away British's most important jewel.
After Japan and INA was defeated, British held trial for captured INA soldiers and ordered their execution / life imprisionment. This led to revolt by Indian army n navy and British had to release all INA soldiers under pressure. After this, they realized that they could no longer assume loyalty of Indian army and needs to pack its bags.

Churchill was incredulous at the possibility of Independence of India....He suggested that even if the British were to leave , German Janissaries will hold the country together

British being bankrupt had nothing to do with Indian independence. If they could hold on, they would have sucked us for more years to get them in better financial shape.
After Japan and INA was defeated, British held trial for captured INA soldiers and ordered their execution / life imprisionment. This led to revolt by Indian army n navy and British had to release all INA soldiers under pressure. After this, they realized that they could no longer assume loyalty of Indian army and needs to pack its bags.

This...the only reason there was Independence because of the revolt in Indian Navy..They were slapping white officers like they were domesticated goats or something...unheard of in those time a "brown n*gger"slapping around white officers with impunity....they wanted to get out fast

There was a daily mail article on British atrocoties in the british raj. It was when that congress politican was talking about reperations read the comment eyes are closed. If we learn about German and Japanese wrong doings we should learn about french and British aswell

The English seem to think that any Indian soldier with a Turban was Sikh, what theydon't realise is that it was brought to the region by Muslims and became an Indian national head dress.

It be good if you knew what soilders served in BIA and where they some were from

The English seem to think that any Indian soldier with a Turban was Sikh, what theydon't realise is that it was brought to the region by Muslims and became an Indian national head dress.
I did know that but i did not understand how you could say that about BIA pows knowing some were muslim who later joined the Pakistan military. I have no problem with the turban being brought over by muslims or how my punjabi language is littered with arabn and persian words raab being one . The british know little about Sothb Asia then and now. History not my strong point or grammer i wasted my school days on drugs and other activities if only time travel was possible

Just to conform this was not what is today the normative understanding when "Indian Army" is used. Used in todays context the proper term is British Indian Army which ceased to exist on August 1947 and was split into Pakistan Army and Indian Army. So these savages ate our boys as well.
Cheering Pakistanis have a shift they now are sure that they were misinformed and that they arent albakistanis but al ertughals hence confusion continues !!

thank you for telling the truth that the japs ate some of their great grand fathers or family as well along with the hindus

Last edited by a moderator:
When Bush threatened Musharraf that if you are not with us, we will bomb you back to stone age, you did bow down to them.
Whereas India is partnering with them on its own free will as it suits our interests.
look at what happened to usa! your argument is lame!

the imperial japs were ruthless no doubt! I read in a book during the Japanese occupation of Andaman islands during ww they used to bring common people to public squares and used to break their bones in front of everyone followed by beheading to leave a stern message about any revolt.
When Netaji visited the island they made sure he got no sniff of any wrong doings going on.

What happened to USA later does not mean you did not bow down. Anyways, stick to the topic and dont digress.
it means we boys played well! lets see how sourmaas play the game! they are reliant on ally far far away!

it means we boys played well! lets see how sourmaas play the game! they are reliant on ally far far away!
If losing thousands of civilians and soldiers in a fight you did not want, and repeated drone attacks on your soil, and getting Osama out of your territory without permission. If all this is playing well, then sure !!
But again, the topic is about Japan in WW2, so do not digress.

If losing thousands of civilians and soldiers in a fight you did not want, and repeated drone attacks on your soil, and getting Osama out of your territory without permission. If all this is playing well, then sure !!
But again, the topic is about Japan in WW2, so do not digress.
even if we had become india ie bow down to sarr g thing wouldnt be different! it was is a long game daddy sarrr with all its military might couldnt win both Afg/taliban and Pakistan survived and are in stronger position so yeh even after unfortunate losses boys played well! western borders will soon be secured and we can concentrate on east!

Back
Top Bottom