What's new

Japan to temporarily suspend ODA to Vietnam over bribery case

this bribery case is known 1-2 months ago in Vietnam. suspected corrupted officials are suspended. investigation is ongoing.
corruption is unprecedented in China if you follow the news. corrupt Vietnamese are poor compared to CCP officials.
LOL, you want to compare how corrupt VNese govt and PRC govt !?
Just read Chinese news and see their number ... :D

For a few more dollars, you export such quantities of rice to make your own people suffering hungry at home. How pathetic vietnam government is. This is so-called self-hungry export.
bullshit. Nobody goes hungry to bed in Vietnam.
I remember you told me you visited Vietnam several times. how many did you see the homeless, beggars or the poor on the street?

bullshit. Nobody goes hungry to bed in Vietnam.
I remember you told me you visited Vietnam several times. how many did you see the homeless, beggars or the poor on the street?
I saw poor souls in your city everywhere, what can you expect in the jungle.

Even US has million go to bed hungry, nobody in vietnam? you really have a big mouth. look at the pathetic number of your GDP

LOL after the Japanese slaughtered two million Viets in 1945 with starvation and pillaging now they refuse to pay more reparations. Perfect timing as China is bullying Vietnam too.

You will wait a long time for Vietnam to fix corruption :laughcry:
Slaughter !? Kid, go to read history more, only your people was got slaughter like pathetic pigs in millions number, but until now, Chinese men is still worship JAV and anime so much ..., you're sure best pathetic :rofl::rofl::rofl:

How long for China could fix another man like Bo Xilai !? :lol:

Slaughter !? Kid, go to read history more, only your people was got slaughter like pathetic pigs in millions number, but until now, Chinese men is still worship JAV and anime so much ..., you're sure best pathetic :rofl::rofl::rofl:

How long for China could fix another man like Bo Xilai !? :lol:

I thought Zhou Yongkang and his gang are the latest cases of corrupttion?

Compare to minister of transportation China, it is mosquito.

this bribery case is known 1-2 months ago in Vietnam. suspected corrupted officials are suspended. investigation is ongoing.
corruption is unprecedented in China if you follow the news. corrupt Vietnamese are poor compared to CCP officials.
Clueless Vietnamese, aren't you? The world is laughing at you for your impending VN-JP alliance of the world! LOL I hope the little brotha @ViXuyen comes in here and cock your head of your delusional belief.

we export nearly 2 millions of tons rice to china every year. who feeds whom

During the Irish potato famine, one third of the population died yet most Irish foodstuffs were still exported to Britain. The lesson is to prioritize your domestic affairs and don't be do dependent of other's charity :).

Clueless Vietnamese, aren't you? The world is laughing at you for your impending VN-JP alliance of the world! LOL I hope the little brotha @ViXuyen comes in here and cock your head of your delusional belief.
you are the one who lives in delusion.

if you haven´t followed the news: Japan foreign minister visits Vietnam soon and talks on maritime security. a Vietnam-Japan alliance is taking shape. the decision is made that Japan will provide patrol boats early next year. I believe VN will urge Japan to provide warships, too. We need destroyers and subs as soon as possible. war looms.

the government of Shinzo Abe fully supports Vietnam. Japan knows the important role Vietnam plays in the region and for the national security of Japan.

Japan, Vietnam blame China for maritime tensions | The Japan Times

Japan’s foreign minister to visit Vietnam on maritime security | Politics | Thanh Nien Daily

Last edited:
Abe will ensure development with Vietnam; and aid to Vietnam is guaranteed. Abe requires transparency in regards to government projects , including international aid.
Japan gives an aid to Vietnam is to improve Vietnam people's life, not to make those communist officers getting richer and richer.

Back
Top Bottom