What's new

Japan to loan ¥5 billion to Pakistan

What if Japan is getting advanced hydrogen warhead material or designs in return, since they know the US will never help them in that regard?

I believe that all relationships are mutually beneficial. :)

What if Japan is getting advanced hydrogen warhead material or designs in return, since they know the US will never help them in that regard?

Why don't you say Iran ayatollah is a friend of USA?

We do trust you for now. If you don't do anything, then it is your turn to pack your stuffs and to leave Asia immediately. :pop:

Eventually, it will be China's turn to beat the Tosa Inu into submission and to rule East Asia again. :butcher:

Except pakistan doesn'y have advanced hydrogen warhead material or technology.

Id say their testing of a fusion boosted fission bomb, their experience with working with Chinese scientists on thermonuclear weapons, and the 2012 arrival of a very advanced Hatf-4 Shaheen-1A warhead would suggest otherwise.

Noble effort from Japan once again. 5 billion yen can help Pakistan in the long run including its investment on electric power will bear the fruit for Pakistan which will help to stabilize the economy and also, able to pay the debt back.

Just as I suspected. Japan has never even hid the fact that there are conditions to their money. Just pointing that out since someone in this thread thought otherwise.

From 2004:

Replying to questions at a press conference in the evening, Japan's director-general for press and public relations, Hatsuhisa Takashima, said it would be an ideal situation if all the recipient countries of Japanese ODA adhered to the loan conditionalities by restricting their nuclear and missile activities.

Japan Wants Pakistan To Stop Producing Missiles - Pakistani Military & Strategic Discussion Forum - Pakistani Defence Forum

It seems the sentiment torwards the aid by the posters in that Pakistani forum wasba little more skeptical.

Noble effort from Japan once again. 5 billion yen can help Pakistan in the long run including its investment on electric power will bear the fruit for Pakistan which will help to stabilize the economy and also, able to pay the debt back.

I've been to India before, and plan to visit Pakistan in the future. I hear lots of good things from your country, and definitely looking forward to the possibilities of more economic, humanitarian and political progress in the country. A peaceful and stable Pakistan is in our interest as well.

Just as I suspected. Japan has never even hid the fact that there are conditions to their money. Just pointing that out since someone in this thread thought otherwise.

From 2004:

Japan Wants Pakistan To Stop Producing Missiles - Pakistani Military & Strategic Discussion Forum - Pakistani Defence Forum

It seems the sentiment torwards the aid by the posters in that Pakistani forum wasba little more skeptical.

As a signatory of nuclear non proliferation treaty and an avid supporter of peace and stability, and growth for Pakistan and its neighbors, we always support efforts that bring about peace , and developments in infrastructure. There is no doubt that Pakistan already has a potent armed forces.

After all
MIRACLES ARE ON OUR SIDE :smitten:
I've been to India before, and plan to visit Pakistan in the future. I hear lots of good things from your country, and definitely looking forward to the possibilities of more economic, humanitarian and political progress in the country. A peaceful and stable Pakistan is in our interest as well.
My deep Respect to Japanese People & thanks for assistance
I come to know that (If you correct me here), Japanese Products are in high demand in all over the world but the price of Japanese products comprise Freight Charges of 40%...
Freight Inwards:
Raw material + Oil = travelling towards Japan
Freight Outwards:
Final Product + Oil = travel out to all over the world

In Future Pakistan will become a Central Hub of Economics Activities in Asia esp for Developed Giant Eastern Countries..
Because !
1. Cost of freight inward/outwards will get dramatically reduced
2. No Oil Embargo on sea Route
3. Equal access to all parts of the world
Iam dreaming Chinese / Indian / Japanese investors to start their economic activities here in our country....

If you look at the ODA program Japan has with developing countries, we are very generous. Japan wants to build better environment where our two countries can foment greater investment initiatives, and development. This is irrespective of China's interests in the area. Afterall, a peace and stable South Asia is to the national interest of Japan, and to the entire world.
Thats the Positive approach...

But as I said before, if you only want to spend the money on purpose just to make Pakistan to turn against China, then I can guarantee you that you will be 100% disappointed at the end.
Pakistan have no Geographical affiliation with Japan..they are helping us out in Technology, Services, Experience:tup:
It have nothing to do with Kashmir, Diosu Islands.........

As a signatory of nuclear non proliferation treaty and an avid supporter of peace and stability, and growth for Pakistan and its neighbors, we always support efforts that bring about peace , and developments in infrastructure. There is no doubt that Pakistan already has a potent armed forces.

Pakistan has potential to become great nation, friendly nation. But it is not safer to visit Pakistan at this moment with on-going crises, civil-war, leader of criminal organization reside in England arrested for money laundering which means instability in certain areas dominated by its for time-being. Unfortunately, Pakistan is surrounded by many crises, one of them is load-shedding now. That's why an investment on electric power will go long way to stabilize the economy which it will decreases poverty that is often an asset used for terrorism and spy war used by enemy. Until then, finger crossed.

People are friendly in Pakistan, that being said it is wiser not to visit in Pakistan for now. Pray for the stability of Pakistan to return because if the situation is stabilized, then Pakistan is beautiful nation to visit. I visited there for three weeks after 12 years, and the experience was memorable. I cannot believe terrorism is born in the beautiful land. Thank for your positive outlook of Pakistan. Trust me, the day the situation gets back to normal, you will love there, i promise you that. [God Willing]

Pakistan has potential to become great nation, friendly nation. But it is not safer to visit Pakistan at this moment with on-going crises, civil-war, leader of criminal organization reside in England arrested for money laundering which means instability in certain areas dominated by its for time-being. Unfortunately, Pakistan is surrounded by many crises, one of them is load-shedding now. That's why an investment on electric power will go long way to stabilize the economy which it will decreases poverty that is often an asset used for terrorism and spy war used by enemy. Until then, finger crossed.

People are friendly in Pakistan, that being said it is wiser not to visit in Pakistan for now. Pray for the stability of Pakistan to return because if the situation is stabilized, then Pakistan is beautiful nation to visit. I visited there for three weeks after 12 years, and the experience was memorable. I cannot believe terrorism is born in the beautiful land. Thank for your positive outlook of Pakistan. Trust me, the day the situation gets back to normal, you will love there, i promise you that. [God Willing]

I pray that peace, development comes to that beautiful country. In college, i took a lot of courses on ancient south asian history, and a lot of subject areas that we covered were the incient civilizations in present day hindu-kush region. Plus i have a lot of friends who are from Pakistan and they always show pictures of their home cities [karachi, lahore]. I've a friend from Karachi and he always makes the best Chicken Karai (spelling?). Clearly there's a lot of points to visit in your country, and i do hope that soon, it will stablize. There is so much that can be availed in Pakistan; as what @Anoushirvan also pointed out, investment friendly too.

Regards my friend!

Please stop subsidies... Otherwise other loans payments will basically be used to pay the circular debts! Charge regular price, the people voted PPP, now let them feel what they brought upon themselves. Next time they won't be in power.

I heard that WAPDA employees get electricity for free, that subsidy needs to be axed too.

Back
Top Bottom