What's new

Japan to Invest $20 Billion in Indian Solar Power

The Impact of the MoU Signed between India and China on the Electrical Equipment Manufacturing Sector of India | My India

"China’s stake in the India’s import of electrical equipment has grown in quantum leaps, (CAGR 45.46%), for the above-mentioned period, and now stands at INR 29,054 crore (USD 5.3 billion) in 2012–13. This intimidating growth of the imports in the electrical equipment sector has successfully bagged 38.26% of the electrical equipment market of our country...."

China-India partnership doesn't get much coverage but China being our largest trading partner with annual trade worth 70 Billion USD is no small matter. All major electrical equipment be it a 100 dollar cellphone or a billion dollar power plant are imported and financed by China

Yea I was going to say that their work-social culture is very similar to us. I would imagine a developed and civilized India would be a lot like Japan is.

I can't comment on the younger Japanese who are undergoing a cultural shift b/w yeah the older generation is very similar to our own.

One major is difference is in India we have a mentality of Jugaad (by hook or crook) where as Japanese and Korean people are very honorable in general

Solar radiation in india

View attachment 233000

It can be seen from the map that Rajasthan, Gujarat, West Madhya Pradesh and North Maharashtra receive more than 3,000 to 3,200 hours of bright sunshine in a year. Over 2,600 to 2,800 hours of bright sunshine are available over the rest of the country, except Kerala, the North-Eastern states, and Jammu & Kashmir where they are appreciably lower.

Tamilnadu has reasonably high solar insolation (5.6-6.0 kWh/sq.m) with around 300 clear sunny days in a year.

Wow didn't knew ladakh had so much potential for solar

Impressive, Indeed !!!!!!

Power genration growth here is impressive,only problem is underinvestment in transmission & Distribution network

Thank you very much for your response, Sir :)

& yes Naidu desperately wants Abe Shinzo San to come to AP & attend the foundation ceremony of AP's new capital. Expect more requests from him on this issue.

& lastly speaking, can you tell me how one can get to work in the embassy of a foreign country like you(France,USA & then Japan) despite being an Indian?

Exactly, even South-East TN has a lot of potential, it receives as much solar radiation as North-West India does..

TN,MP,Gujarat,Rajasthan,Maharashtra,TG,AP & Delhi(in the above belts) are all moving towards solar power & heavily investing in it

Now only if the UP govt. had more sense+some dedication to work for the public, instead of playing politics..

UP govt having sense,lol :rofl::rofl::rofl:

What exactly are some of the intricacies related to the Government of Uttar Pradesh?

You used a very kind word Nihonjin San,to put it mildly the UP govt is one of the most corrupt,Ineffecient,Communali mentioned corrupt right?,full of Nepotism & Crimnals.the state alone with Bihar & West bengal are one of the worst performers of India,yes there are other states which are less developed but they are on a solid path of development but there is no hope for these states UP,Bihar & Bengal)

You used a very kind word Nihonjin San,to put it mildly the UP govt is one of the most corrupt,Ineffecient,Communali mentioned corrupt right?,full of Nepotism & Crimnals.the state alone with Bihar & West bengal are one of the worst performers of India,yes there are other states which are less developed but they are on a solid path of development but there is no hope for these states UP,Bihar & Bengal)

I never knew that, buddy. Well, i hope Prime Minister Modi can introduce some 'Gujarati style' governance to the folks in UP. Seriously, everyone , all the states in India should use Gujarat's governance style as a model.

I never knew that, buddy. Well, i hope Prime Minister Modi can introduce some 'Gujarati style' governance to the folks in UP. Seriously, everyone , all the states in India should use Gujarat's governance style as a model.

Gujarat model is basically Top class Law & Order,minimum govt interfarence & highly effecient infra.Yes i do hope that people of UP which is more populated than Japan will get a good govt in the next elections

A superb news indeed!

This is not included in Japan's planned $35 Billion investments for India.

Japan is pouring , truly, significant amount of monetary investments in India.

And rightly so because India (as well as the rest of South Asia) will be the new engine of growth for Asia in the medium term future. I hope we can double investments in India to at least $100 Billion.

Japan must invest in the "Make In India" ! :)

I am sure Japan-India Ties will sour to new heights in coming years. :)

Back
Top Bottom