What's new

Japan 'To Announce Disputed Island Purchase'

Why doesn't Japan resolve the territorial dispute according to just and moral principles?

lol, Doesn't Japan know that China is a now Super Power and injustices to China can mean complete annihilation?
Japan does not acknowledge China as a superpower. To Japanese, China is still a 3rd world country and the PLA is a joke army easily crushed by the SDF.

To shake the joke army image, China must wage a war and achieve a swift victory with an overwhelming force.

Lets see what happens. Will Japan ask its master USA for help. I think the US doesn't even care about Japan.
The US has a legal obligation to defend the Diaoyudai, and Hillary Clinton reassured Japanese officials that the legal obligation is still outstanding.

Japan does not acknowledge China as a superpower. To Japanese, China is still a 3rd world country and the PLA is a joke army easily crushed by the SDF.

To shake the joke army image, China must wage a war and achieve a swift victory with an overwhelming force.
You mean like the Korean War where we butchered the ROK soldiers and then let DPRK soldiers capture Seoul :)

The US has a legal obligation to defend the Diaoyudai, and Hillary Clinton reassured Japanese officials that the legal obligation is still outstanding.
:rofl: "Outstanding" yes bravo good job twiddling thumbs while China invades Japanese territorial waters.

You mean like the Korean War where we butchered the ROK soldiers and then let DPRK soldiers capture Seoul :)

:rofl: "Outstanding" yes bravo good job twiddling thumbs while China invades Japanese territorial waters.

And we are still waiting on that nuke you been treating the world with anytime now?

n201225906350915055029d619e6.jpg

n201225906351025055029e15554.jpg

n201225906351035055029e9f0cf.jpg

n201225906351145055029f53d62.jpg

n201225906351155055029fc2f59.jpg

japanese protest against China and koren in tokyo

The anti-Korea protests are pretty regular in Japan, because Japanese rightwingers have come to perceive Korea as the biggest threat to Japan's well-being, with Korean idol singers flooding the Japanese TV wave, and Japanese corporations getting killed by Korean corporations overseas. These people blame all the ills of Japan on Korea, and spend 24/7 badmouthing Korea.

The weak protest against the strong.

China protests against Japan.
Japan protests against Korea.
Korea ignores both.

So the conclusion is Korea is the strongest I assume :lol:

The anti-Korea protests are pretty regular in Japan, because Japanese rightwingers have come to perceive Korea as the biggest threat to Japan's well-being, with Korean idol singers flooding the Japanese TV wave, and Japanese corporations getting killed by Korean corporations overseas. These people blame all the ills of Japan on Korea, and spend 24/7 badmouthing Korea.

Korean idol singers are fearsome Korean secret army...I think China should start to train army of this kind...and I'm wondering should China allow these Korean singers into China.:azn:

Panetta is is japan today. he is probably briefing noda how stupid he has been in dealing with the Diaoyu islands issue while america is burnt by the Muslim rages all over the world. The Arab Spring is descended into an American Autumn. Panetta wont be militarily involved more than selling weapons. I can assure you!

guys, dont be cheated.

This "korea" is a notorious false flagging indian who will bash China on everything using his "identity" to create rifts among asian countries with China!

The weak protest against the strong.

China protests against Japan.
Japan protests against Korea.
Korea ignores both.

Yeah, Korea is the universally strong. Korea is the master of the universe. BUt the truth is that Korea is a chess of big powers around it.

Back
Top Bottom