What's new

Japan : Technology and Economy

the reason why there's no "japan" in this forum is not this forum neglects japan, but japan forgets there's a potential market as well as a trade partner called pakistan

the reason why there's no "japan" in this forum is not this forum neglects japan, but japan forgets there's a potential market as well as a trade partner called pakistan

I agree, Japan under the LDP (especially Koizumi) was very much anti-Asia (even though Japanese are Asians as well). But the new government is not so arrogant and arse-kisssssssing to Euro-Ameros. This is good for both Japan and Asia and the world. :smitten:

I agree, Japan under the LDP (especially Koizumi) was very much anti-Asia (even though Japanese are Asians as well). But the new government is not so arrogant and arse-kisssssssing to Euro-Ameros. This is good for both Japan and Asia and the world. :smitten:

perhaps japan's not so anti-asia, at least after the ww2. japan has actually invested a lot and aided china since china's opening-up reform in 1980's. japanese people are pratical and realistic, not to mention their politicians, their foreign policies are interest driven. i think they don't care what the governent type of your country is, if it's "democracy" or not, or what the religion your people believe in, when japan needs asia or feels that its neighbours are getting more important, it will always come even more closer.

Standard n Poors Has Recently Downgraded Japan's Credit Rating and Concerns Have Been Expressed That Japan Might Default.If That Happens,What Might The Scenario Be For Japan.Woul It Go Back To Square One And Start All Over Again as a Developing Country u Know Labour Intensive Manufacturing,Fast Growing IT etc. what Would Happen???????

Back
Top Bottom