What's new

Japan switches name-surname order. Now surname before first name.

Nope, that was before when I thought u were a Jap.

Just get lost, chimp

You're a dickhead when I'm a "Jap" and when I'm not. When I'm an Indian or when I'm a whiteman.

What's the real deal here?

Dodge the point.
Point is u're so insecure of yourself that u have to masquerade as a Japanese to make your post look more credible. I refuse to take false flaggers seriously.

Go clean your ***.

Thx

Point is u're so insecure of yourself that u have to masquerade as a Japanese to make your post look more credible. I refuse to take false flaggers seriously.

Go clean your ***.

Thx

You believe that nonsense Taishang kept on posting?

Man, he's got you fooled hardcore. I was upfront about what I am when I had less than 100 posts in the Japan defense thread.

You believe that nonsense Taishang kept on posting?

Man, he's got you fooled hardcore. I was upfront about what I am when I had less than 100 posts in the Japan defense thread.
I repeat: I refuse to take false flaggers seriously, especially Indian 1s. Your posting style reminds me of gambit/jhungary- u revealed yourself here n there without realising it

Now go:

India%E2%80%99s-Top-Performer-In-Swachh-Rankings-Madhya-Pradesh-Lags-Behind-In-Sanitation-Coverage-With-Just-21-Of-Rural-Area-Declared-Open-Defecation-Free_istocks.jpg

Thx

I repeat: I refuse to take false flaggers seriously, especially Indian 1s. Your posting style reminds me of gambit/jhungary- u revealed yourself here n there without realising it

Now go:

India%E2%80%99s-Top-Performer-In-Swachh-Rankings-Madhya-Pradesh-Lags-Behind-In-Sanitation-Coverage-With-Just-21-Of-Rural-Area-Declared-Open-Defecation-Free_istocks.jpg

Thx

Good god dude, pop a beer, down it, life goes on.

Back
Top Bottom