What's new

Japan switches name-surname order. Now surname before first name.

But they're right. :) They have the right to be called properly by other people. It's their culture, so people have to respect them. I, myself prefer to call Japanese properly. By their last name (family name) first, then their first name.

Like Oda Nobunaga, not Nobunaga, Oda.
Sounds more Nigerian or African than Japanese name

You're not Japanese. I'm afraid you don't ever know about Dokdo.

Takeshima belongs to Japan although out of the three island disputes that Japan has, Dokdo has the highest degree of rationale behind it ROK's claim on it and if ROK would go easy on other things related to history issues, I would mind ROK keeping Dokdo. The claims by Russia and China are far less based on rationale.

Takeshima belongs to Japan although out of the three island disputes that Japan has, Dokdo has the highest degree of rationale behind it ROK's claim on it and if ROK would go easy on other things related to history issues, I would mind ROK keeping Dokdo. The claims by Russia and China are far less based on rationale.
U go wipe your backside

Just let Ryukyu go independent and Japan can keep its four main islands.

WW2 winners (US, Russia, China) decide how to split the spoils of war.

Just let Ryukyu go independent and Japan can keep its four main islands.

WW2 winners (US, Russia, China) decide how to split the spoils of war.

The people in the Ryukyu islands have the choice to take that path. They are allowed to talk about it, rally for it, and vote on it, and guess what, that sentiment is very small. WW2 is long gone. And the China winner was not the CCP, but the Nationalist Chinese.

The people in the Ryukyu islands have the choice to take that path. They are allowed to talk about it, rally for it, and vote on it, and guess what, that sentiment is very small. WW2 is long gone. And the China winner was not the CCP, but the Nationalist Chinese.
I haven't seen the Ryukyuans hold any referendum.

WW2 winner in 1945 was ROC but that government ended in 1949 and your government recognized PRC as its successor in 1972.

I haven't seen the Ryukyuans hold any referendum.

WW2 winner in 1945 was ROC but that government ended in 1949 and your government recognized PRC as its successor in 1972.

Beg your pardon but the CCP and the Nationalist Chinese have contributed absolutely zero in the bloody battle that took place on Okinawa. That battle was fought between the United States and Japan. Upon the San Francisco treaty, the Okinawa islands remained under that administration of the United States but in growing trust between both countries the entire territory of Okinawa minus the land that the US bases were on were returned to Japanese control in the 1970s. The primary victor returned the islands to Japan.

Noted.

Wipe harder n dont leave any shiit residues behind. Use Clorox for a better cleaning effect

Sore loser.

Beg your pardon but the CCP nor the Nationalist Chinese have contributed absolutely zero in the bloody battle that took place on Okinawa. That battle was fought between the United States and Japan. Upon the San Francisco treaty, the Okinawa islands remained under that administration of the United States but in growing trust between both countries the entire territory of Okinawa minus the land that the US bases were on were returned to Japanese control in the 1970s. The primary victor returned the islands to Japan.
The Treaty of San Francisco is illegal. There is no "primary victor". USA cannot give away Chinese territories. Before, the Chinese navy was too weak to take back our possessions in the East China Sea. Now are we ready to take back our spoils of war from WW2.

Beg your pardon but the CCP and the Nationalist Chinese have contributed absolutely zero in the bloody battle that took place on Okinawa. That battle was fought between the United States and Japan. Upon the San Francisco treaty, the Okinawa islands remained under that administration of the United States but in growing trust between both countries the entire territory of Okinawa minus the land that the US bases were on were returned to Japanese control in the 1970s. The primary victor returned the islands to Japan.

Sore loser.
Sure. Now go eat with that same hand u've used for wiping your ***

Japan shouldn't ask for this, it could bring a lot of hassle to other people, Americans especially.

But they're right. :) They have the right to be called properly by other people. It's their culture, so people have to respect them. I, myself prefer to call Japanese properly. By their last name (family name) first, then their first name.

Like Oda Nobunaga, not Nobunaga, Oda.
They gave too much meaning to a name. It's a name, it can be changed anytime

Sore loser.
Power comes from the gun barrel. ooooo can't wait for China to rise again. Imagine those 055s slicing the Jap Navy.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom