What's new

Japan’s China Row May Spur GDP Fall This Quarter, JPMorgan Says

Didn't you say China was a 3rd world country and it was Japan that made China rich? Now why would i think Turkey is a poor country if there wasn't a Turk who first said China was a 3rd world country?

My mistake, I exxagerated abit I meant Japan by investing in China and providing jobs helped China to develop..

China was a 3rd world country before what? before foreign powers invaded China or after WW2 ?

whatever they said china about is not worth considering. The reality right now is that japanese economy is suffering and bad! And, the reality is that every policy or change in china will affect the world. those are important

My mistake, I exxagerated abit I meant Japan by investing in China and providing jobs helped China to develop..
The Japanese were there to invest because they saw an opportunity for profit, not because they wanted to help. If it wasn't Japanese, some others would have gone for the same opportunity.

What the hell was going on here on the first page?
Mr. Hu , you did a really really good Job! Keep banning me for another round, or I might piss you off again these days:)

@Knight of Tang
Welcome back, hopefully you can behalve better this time and have learned a bit during the ban.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom