What's new

Japan’s Abe: We Want to Help the Suffering Tibet People

Just because China is powerful, the world is silent on atrocious committed by Chinese on Tibetans

Just because China is powerful, the world is silent on atrocious committed by Chinese on Tibetans

wow the atrocities are committed by their figurehead dollar lama who keeps brainwashing the lama followers to burn themselves up!

clean-up your places cheerleading india before the buddhists get contracted with super-bugs from your horrendously dirty environments due to your widespread, repugnant and unhygienic personal habits!

wow the atrocities are committed by their figurehead dollar lama who keeps brainwashing the lama followers to burn themselves up!

clean-up your places cheerleading india before the buddhists get contracted with super-bugs from your horrendously dirty environments and repugnant personal unhygienic habits!

keep you nonsense to yourself. Post if you have something serious to say

Judging from your past post i don't see you are condemning the US for the atrocities against humanity. Yet you go whine about China because you support the Dalai Lama.

Judging from your past post i don't see you are condemning the US for the atrocities against humanity. Yet you go whine about China because you support the Dalai Lama.

This thread is about Tibet and not US. Anyway, I am not a supporter of US

keep you nonsense to yourself. Post if you have something serious to say

I am telling you cheerleading indians to clean up your own acts before you say anything which doesnt worth a dime criticising China for trying hard to keep our folks in Xizang living better lives!

I am telling you cheerleading indians to clean up your own acts before you say anything which doesnt worth a dime criticising China for trying hard to keep our folks in Xizang living better lives!

But that doesn't stop Tibetans from self immolating.

But that doesn't stop Tibetans from self immolating.

that is their choice and they have chosen an inhumane way to end their own lives under their misguided notions! and I repeat:
1. there is no buddhism in india. buddhism is wiped out and dead in hindustan
2. you indians are just riding on the bandwagon, cheerleading along with the west and dollar lama accusing China but not the "spiritual" leader to call for a stop to all these nonsense
3. Xizang is our territory and for those who dont like the place they can leave anytime
4 The majority of folks living there are enjoying their livelihoods which are equivalent to the best offered in india
5 for cheerleaders, STFU and mind your own devastating bloody insurgencies in your countries!

This thread is about Tibet and not US. Anyway, I am not a supporter of US

Even if you don't support the US you don't exactly go spread around that US go murder innocent people when US atrocities are discussed. You do let your voice out when it concerns Tibet if this is not hypocrite then i don't know what is.

It is funny to see Japan talk about China's internal affairs when they can't even sort themselves out. Japan PMs change faster than people going in and out of McDonald's.

that is their choice and they have chosen an inhumane way to end their own lives under their misguided notions! and I repeat:
1. there is no buddhism in india. buddhism is wiped out and dead in hindustan
2. you indians are just riding on the bandwagon, cheerleading along with the west and dollar lama accusing China but not the "spiritual" leader to call for a stop to all these nonsense
3. Xizang is our territory and for those who dont like the place they can leave anytime
4 The majority of folks living there are enjoying their livelihoods which are equivalent to the best offered in india
5 for cheerleaders, STFU and mind your own devastating bloody insurgencies in your countries!

Tibet is not your territory. If it were, Abe would not have commented on Tibetian independence . And I am not interested in some stutter's comment on internet forum.

Shinzo Abe is just an idiot. Let China handle them, its their internal affairs.

Maybe Shinzo Abe should help his ageing Japanese populace first.

luk who is lecturing about country's internal affairs.....Pakistanis are always interfere with Internal issues of India why don't you leave India alone....you should not be double standard about China and India

Tibet is not your territory. If it were, Abe would not have commented on Tibetian independence . And I am not interested in some stutter's comment on internet forum.

what kind of trash is that by jaded cheerleading indians for your newfound accidental ally japan? independence for the self-exiled can only happen if cheerleading india carves out a piece in new delhi or bombay or calcutta ... for dollar lama and followers.

dont even think about Zangnan. That territory is ours as well as another reminder from us to delusional indians!

clean-up your places cheerleading india before the buddhists get contracted with super-bugs from your horrendously dirty environments due to your widespread, repugnant and unhygienic personal habits!

That is based on a new comment (Nov 16) out of tens of dozens on the same / smilar subject:

indians-inherently-unhygienic

My Chinese brothers, there is no need to vent your anguish in the pathetic attempts conducted by some Indian posters who are marginalizing China. The reality is you control Tibet, and the investment to booast the local economy has helped the people of this region. Internet warriors can only bark but have no real consequences, like we all saw in the American Presidential elections in how they were attacking China, but piped down when the Chinese Foreign minister told them to watch there tongue.

Back
Top Bottom