What's new

Japan protests over China military incident

Chinese member on this forum, please stop answering those trolls. They nothing more than a batch of uneducated and jealous mor@n.

I AM WITH YOU ON THAT. THANKS

no more dispute, let's fight. just give Japan a punch and say " so what" ?
"so what", China is one of the 5 leads in UN. the five leads defeated Nazi Germany and Evil democratic Japan in WWII.
Without non-democratic China's war of justice against Japan, Japan had already conquered the whole Asia, then Asian people suffered.
China sacrificed a lot in WWII, so the whole Asia owe China.

i would say East Asia is China's East Asia. this will become true one day. No other country is qualified. we have to take that responsibility. have to, although chinese people don't want it.:undecided:

:laugh:

Thats a dead link.. and get the larger picture. you now have multiple countries registering the similar claims of aggressive behavior against china. why can't you have a mature mentality and see I'm right. I'm ready to accept your apology...:P

It's just two https in the link.

Mon Mar 7, 9:45 am ET
TOKYO – Japan has complained to China after a Chinese helicopter approached a Japanese warship in the East China Sea.

A Japanese defense official says a helicopter belonging to China's State Oceanic Administration came within 230 feet (70 meters) of the destroyer Monday as it was patroling near a disputed area. He spoke on condition of anonymity, citing protocol.

He said the helicopter did not violate Japanese airspace, but it appeared to be filming the destroyer.

Kyodo News agency said the incident occurred near undersea gas deposits both countries claim.

Tensions between Japan and China soared after Chinese and Japanese boats crashed in the same sea last year.

Japan scrambled fighter jets last Wednesday when Chinese warplanes approached nearby disputed islands.

Since JayATL thinks our military has gone rogue he should be careful, maybe 1 day our rogue military will bomb New Delhi.

Since JayATL thinks our military has gone rogue he should be careful, maybe 1 day our rogue military will bomb New Delhi.

Yes, there's nothing like a couple of A-bombs to turn a country Pacifist. Just look at Japan.

Sometimes I can't help but start feeling that maybe all these noise made by Japan, Vietnam, and India about an aggressive China to keep US military base in Asia, Europe, and Pacific, is actually a blessing in disguise. If I were a rising super power, like the US in the 1800', the last thing I want would be for the top dog British empire to all of sudden wake up and become more pragmatic, cut their overreaching military and colonies but focusing the massive amount of resource they still have on R&D, re-balance the trade, upgrading their industries, and make peace with other powers (Germany in this case).

If I were China, I would love to see US continue playing world police, join the south China sea foray, keep all their military bases, oh what the heck even open a few more, and yes invade Libya start another front. This is a sure way to spend themselves to bankruptcy, this is how an empire falls. Thank you Japan, Vietnam, and India for helping out, and like what the American like to say, stay on the right side of the history.

Back
Top Bottom