What's new

Japan PM Noda declares Japan will never compromise with China on Dioyudai

Japan should be an inspiration to all those countries who are bullied by fascist communo china

I think Japan also will never compromise with S.KOREAN on Takeshima island.

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/text/nn20120924a3.html

Hashimoto also expressed the view that Japan and South Korea should jointly control the South Korean-held islets situated roughly halfway between them, known as Takeshima in Japan and Dokdo in South Korea.

"You cannot change the fact that (the isles) are effectively dominated by South Korean armed forces. We should steer a path toward bringing them under joint management," he said.

Even the Japan's famous rightwingers like Hashimoto Toru don't believe Japan can claim back the Liancourt Rocks, so they are floating the ideas of "co-management". In other word, the Japanese already blinked and is in a compromising mode.

Basically, what Japan is asking for is that the Liancourt Rocks not be considered in finalizing the EEZ between two.

If the other countries followed the logic of Chinese claims vis-s-vis " because my ancient maps centuries ago showed it as ours, thus it is ours". We would have to redraw the world's borders. Most asinine logic.

Good, all the disputes of Paracel Islands, Spratly Islands,... will also be appealed to the ICJ to resolve.

This picture alone shows the magnitude of chinese arrogance-
_48951920_south_china-sea_1_466.gif

I hope ICJ would intervene and check outrageous chinese claims..

If the other countries followed the logic of Chinese claims vis-s-vis " because my ancient maps centuries ago showed it as ours, thus it is ours". We would have to redraw the world's borders. Most asinine logic.

LOL perhaps you should ask the Viet boys here what their country claims and what's the basic of their claim before you open your mouth. :argh:

@ humanfirst

Do you know what Vietnam claims, or how about Taiwan and the Philippines. If you don't know the answers you're an uneducated troll.

All the nations should attack China, and to fund this war on China, the participating nations can split the resources held in South China sea, and make it free for everyone to use

Ahem...the South China Sea is ours. We are not going to share with anyone. Correct.

japan has already done what it intended. china unfortunately has backed itself in a corner, now it must find a way to retreat while trying not to lose face.

so you're agreeing it is their territory.

:rofl: ...u really exposed him..

LOL perhaps you should ask the Viet boys here what their country claims and what's the basic of their claim before you open your mouth. :argh:

@ humanfirst

Do you know what Vietnam claims, or how about Taiwan and the Philippines. If you don't know the answers you're an uneducated troll.

At least, the claim of Vietnam is not located on the beaches of Malaysia, Brunei and the Philippines. LOL on your stupid "U-shaped"
You think, someone who can be more greedy than the Chinese?

they are not korean. they are filipino, vietnamese or indian pretend to be korean and taiwanese!

S.Korea has rate of Internet users > 80%. Very high.
It's surprising on this forum only a Korean.

Please tell me why he cannot be a Korean [Amerian]?

At least, the claim of Vietnam is not located on the beaches of Malaysia, Brunei and the Philippines. LOL on your stupid "U-shaped"

I don't need to think because you already told me Vietnam is just as greedy if not more. By admitting Vietnam's claims are not on the beaches of other claimant countries you implied your country's claims, perhaps, a few feet off their beach? Bravo! :tup:

I don't need to think because you already told me Vietnam is just as greedy if not more. By admitting Vietnam's claims are not on the beaches of other claimant countries you implied your country's claims, perhaps, a few feet off their beach? Bravo! :tup:

The Senkaku/Diaoyu Islands - An Interactive Map
September 28, 2012

A few years ago, no one gave much thought to the barren, generally deserted Senkaku/Diaoyu Islands in the East China Sea. But today, the tiny islands and rock formations are at the center of an ongoing dispute between Japan and China, which both lay claim to the outcrops.

Tensions escalated in September when the islands, formerly owned by a rich Japanese businessman, were sold to the Japanese government. Demonstrations have erupted across China, and violence has even prompted Canon, Panasonic and other Japanese industry giants to shutter their Chinese factories.

The archipelago comprises 5 uninhabited, undeveloped islands and 3 barren rock groups surrounded by rich fishing grounds.

1895 – Japan annexes the islands, calling them Senkaku
1945 – 1972 – U.S. controls the islands
1969 – U.N. study suggests the presence of large oil reserves
1971 – China & Taiwan claim the islands, calling them Diaoyu

Islands-inset.jpg

The Senkaku/Diaoyu Islands - An Interactive Map

-------------------------------------------

We have controlled the two archipelagos in East Sea (SCS) from 15th century, and with a long coastline along SCS, which is the basis for our claims.

The official claim of Vietnam is only Vietnam's EEZ from baseline on Vietnamese coast and the two archipelagos: Paracels and Spratlys.

Back
Top Bottom