What's new

Japan openly supported Indian on Doklam stand off

Japan actually supported China. they asked India to get out of dolkham and not try to change the status quo by force.
Japan maybe don't support India but they surely never support China. They also have disputed land with China on Senkaku island and they know the hatred from Chinese toward them because of WW2. You think You should support China if you are a Japanese?

I never met person holding such requirement: We are still waiting for eleven to attack India...
Like a whore who wait clients' fuking.

It is indeed a very interesting phenomenon. Many Indian members have been taunting Chinese to attack India. First I thought these people are sadists longing for being abused, I now think it is a form of their inferior complex, "if you don't kick me, I win!" :partay:

oh man :rofl: . @Grevion look bhai cpec ne humare pakistani bhaiyo ko kya bana diya.
Soon they will start issuing warnings on behalf of their deeper then queen honey bee's *** friends. Both are planning to defeat India by issuing multiple threats. Warning de de kar Indians ke kaan hare karne ka plan hai inka.

It is indeed a very interesting phenomenon. Many Indian members have been taunting Chinese to attack India. First I thought these people are sadists longing for being abused, I now think it is a form of their inferior complex, "if you don't kick me, I win!" :partay:

Insightful post, that's what I meant.

I never met person holding such requirement: We are still waiting for eleven to attack India...
Like a whore who wait clients' fuking.

Dont be alarm.

Its the caste mentality.

You have to fug them daily to remind them who is the boss.

Outsiders like us will never get it because its in the blood.

Aww!! Was it?

But the Chinese were sending daily warning through Global Joker Times and CGTN.

Next day, a Colonel came and threaten with war. Now that's a serious threat.

Then that Hua Chick and the other dude came into picture for the occational rhetoric.

Now you are claiming we are taunting you.:lol: Come on man. At least understand what it means.

The time India has waited out, you lost the cool, started behaving like bamboo girls throwing stones.:enjoy:

Indians including the government have no idea how the Chinese operate and are already celebrating a one up on China. Just give it time. India will get it and get it hard when it least expects it.

Aww!! Was it?

But the Chinese were sending daily warning through Global Joker Times and CGTN.

Next day, a Colonel came and threaten with war. Now that's a serious threat.

Then that Hua Chick and the other dude came into picture for the occational rhetoric.

Now you are claiming we are taunting you.:lol: Come on man. At least understand what it means.

The time India has waited out, you lost the cool, started behaving like bamboo girls throwing stones.:enjoy:

Are you a retard?

It was the Indian troops that crosses the border first.

It was india who wants to change the status quo.

Now you are blaming the chinese for threatening war because cry babies like you cannot forget the humiliation you received in 62.

No wonder nothing works in india. Expect when one gets to siphon money out of its coffers :D

Are you a retard?

It was the Indian troops that crosses the border first.

It was india who wants to change the status quo.

Now you are blaming the chinese for threatening war because cry babies like you cannot forget the humiliation you received in 62.

No wonder nothing works in india. Expect when one gets to siphon money out of its coffers :D
Let me tell you man, no personal attacks in this forum.

What the hell is Zimbuabuebue doing here? :D

Seems like the one retarded is not me, India came in on bhutan's request. Everyone is saying this from beginning.

You came late to the party.

It is a disputed territory between China and Bhutan, China tried to change the status quo by constructing road.

If you understand this simple fact then don't quote me. Else you are welcome to make theories out of your rear.

I'll debunk it one by one:D

Adios

I would do the same thing in their shoes. CPC was caught off guard when Indian troops crossed border. China has no response so far.

Let me tell you man, no personal attacks in this forum.

What the hell is Zimbuabuebue doing here? :D

Seems like the one retarded is not me, India came in on bhutan's request. Everyone is saying this from beginning.

You came late to the party.

It is a disputed territory between China and Bhutan, China tried to change the status quo by constructing road.

If you understand this simple fact then don't quote me. Else you are welcome to make theories out of your rear.

I'll debunk it one by one:D

Adios

No prove from Bhutan.

Cry babies crying all day asking others hit them in the butt. Your caste mentality is quite prevailing :D

As expected, Here comes the rear end theories. :lol:

https://www.thequint.com/world/2017/07/06/india-china-doklam-border-dispute-bhutan

enjoy false flag:enjoy:

I don't have caste. I'm a muslim.;)

You must be from the dumb caste

As mentioned, there are no official statement from Bhutan's government that states that they requested support from the Indian gov.

The site you quote presents an opinion just like yours, worthless.

Watch Full China Uncensored Video there are More than 500 Video

You will now everything about china

Ignore him, He is parroting Person, he will do the same again and again he even don't know basic of anything except parroting

Hi muthu my southern parrot is here !

Back
Top Bottom