What's new

Japan openly supported Indian on Doklam stand off

You must be from the dumb caste

As mentioned, there are no official statement from Bhutan's government that states that they requested support from the Indian gov.

The site you quote presents an opinion just like yours, worthless.

Shut up.

Bhutan MFA Official Website :
http://www.mfa.gov.bt/press-releases/press-release-272.html

Press Release
June 29, 2017

In view of the many queries raised recently in the media regarding the Bhutan – China boundary in the Doklam area the Ministry of Foreign Affairs would like to convey the following:

On 16th June 2017, the Chinese Army started constructing a motorable road from Dokola in the Doklam area towards the Bhutan Army camp at Zompelri. Boundary talks are ongoing between Bhutan and China and we have written agreements of 1988 and 1998 stating that the two sides agree to maintain peace and tranquility in their border areas pending a final settlement on the boundary question, and to maintain status quo on the boundary as before March 1959. The agreements also state that the two sides will refrain from taking unilateral action, or use of force, to change the status quo of the boundary.

Bhutan has conveyed to the Chinese side, both on the ground and through the diplomatic channel, that the construction of the road inside Bhutanese territory is a direct violation of the agreements and affects the process of demarcating the boundary between our two countries. Bhutan hopes that the status quo in the Doklam area will be maintained as before 16 June 2017.

Cheers where part of the statement states that they did ask the Indians for intervention?

Are you dreaming? Or indians do have a dumb caste?
Oye Dumbo! They are our protectorate, we will step in automatically.

You must be from the dumb caste

As mentioned, there are no official statement from Bhutan's government that states that they requested support from the Indian gov.

The site you quote presents an opinion just like yours, worthless.

Without request how do you think Indian troops are there?

India and Bhutan man the border together.

Oye Dumbo! They are our protectorate, we will step in automatically.

Without request how do you think Indian troops are there?

India and Bhutan man the border together.

As usual, these thick skinned shameless indian will come in uninvited and cry when the Chinese threatened them with its bullets and shell.

Still no direct statement from Bhutan asking for intervention.

Cry babies unite :D

Still no direct statement from Bhutan asking for intervention.

Cry babies unite :D
What do you expect? Bhutanese army requesting to government for an Indian intervention, Bhutanese cabinet decide for the intervention and make a brief statement.

Then Bhutanese government request for Indian army to Indian government and dispatch the troop?

May that's what you like to have the delay. Where India will be outnumbered by China on the plateau.

You can keep crying foul. We are there to stay, whether Bhutan make a statement or not.

PS : Bhutan didn't request Indian army to retreat did they? :D

So your BS walks.

Watch Full China Uncensored Video there are More than 500 Video

You will now everything about china

Ignore him, He is parroting Person, he will do the same again and again he even don't know basic of anything except parroting

It is like staying in sewer in Mumbai, and claim to know everything about India. :partay:

How can people be this stupid?

What do you expect? Bhutanese army requesting to government for an Indian intervention, Bhutanese cabinet decide for the intervention and make a brief statement.

Then Bhutanese government request for Indian army to Indian government and dispatch the troop?

May that's what you like to have the delay. Where India will be outnumbered by China on the plateau.

You can keep crying foul. We are there to stay, whether Bhutan make a statement or not.

PS : Bhutan didn't request Indian army to retreat did they? :D

So your BS walks.

Shameless lying cry babies :D

Dont weep when the Chinese decides to punish you like how they spank your
@ss the way they did to the Vietnamese :D

You already proven my point.

Bhutan did not ask the India gov to intervene.

Cry babies gonna cry so loud this time round :D
Comprehension is not your forte I guess.

I clearly explained Bhutanese army asked Indian intervention as they patrol the borders together.

So, whether you like it or not, India is involved the moment the army requested Indian presence.

My question is "Did Bhutan ever said it didn't ask Indian presence?"

Or "did Bhutan asked India to retreat as they can solve the crisis properly?"

Now you keep making more circle jerks. :enjoy: False flag theories from rear.

Comprehension is not your forte I guess.

I clearly explained Bhutanese army asked Indian intervention as they patrol the borders together.

So, whether you like it or not, India is involved the moment the army requested Indian presence.

My question is "Did Bhutan ever said it didn't ask Indian presence?"

Or "did Bhutan asked India to retreat as they can solve the crisis properly?"

Now you keep making more circle jerks. :enjoy: False flag theories from rear.

Why cant you be honest with yourself. You wrote it yourself.

It must be hard to be an Indian.

Well i am not an indian, so who am i to judge :D

Back
Top Bottom