What's new

Japan nuked US during World War II: GCERT social science textbook

This is the level of education in Gujarat and Modi fan's IQ and knowledge can be judged by it. :rolleyes:

Its not a printing error or typo these types of knowledge Modi disseminates in kid's brain and fool people all over India with good rule.

Its the Modi govt.'s official books. If any other govt. or party makes any mistake that can be ignored but not of Modi because he claims himself best and his fans worship him as god and god can't be wrong.
--
bhai ..
books written by modi..?
dont be so blind
did not expected from you..
in age of internet .. do you think he or anyone can fool people.
by this argument.. any printing mistake in congress ruled states will be act of fooling people by congress?

DO you want to know how leader fool people
what is your replay on this..

Please find what happening in GoI,
one MP say
Pak intelligence agencies luring minorities: Rahul Gandhi | Firstpost
"
Rahul said that during his visit to Muzaffarnagar after the riots last month to meet people of different communities he was told there is no enmity among the people, but still they had been made to fight each other. He said he had been told by an intelligence official that as a consequence of the alleged communalisation in Muzaffarnagar, there was a group of 10-15 Muslim youngsters, whose kin were killed, with whom intelligence agencies of Pakistan have established contact. Rahul claimed that the official told him he was convincing the youngsters not to come under the influence of Pakistani operatives.?

Read more at: http://www.firstpost.com/india/****...ul-gandhi-1193111.html?utm_source=ref_article

Home minister says..
ISI didn’t contact riot-hit youths: Home minister | Firstpost
ISI didn’t contact riot-hit youths: Home minister

As per available information from central intelligence agencies, they do not have any input to suggest that Pakistan's ISI contacted youths of families belonging to the minority communities who were affected during the communal riots in Muzaffarnagar," Shinde said in a written reply to a question from BJP's Prakash Javadekar in the Rajya Sabha.

who is the culprit..
The intelligence officer..
if we find any terrorist then its victory of Rahul gandhi.. if its boomrang then find the scape goat..

same thing he did in interview with arnab when asked about gujrat riot...
just listen what he said..media told him...

note: its not personal attack to any individual.. just to show how our top brass politician who want to change the system . workk..
its depressing .....state of affairs

--
bhai ..
books written by modi..?
dont be so blind
did not expected from you..
in age of internet .. do you think he or anyone can fool people.
by this argument.. any printing mistake in congress ruled states will be act of fooling people by congress?

DO you want to know how leader fool people
what is your replay on this..

Please find what happening in GoI,
one MP say
Pak intelligence agencies luring minorities: Rahul Gandhi | Firstpost
"
Rahul said that during his visit to Muzaffarnagar after the riots last month to meet people of different communities he was told there is no enmity among the people, but still they had been made to fight each other. He said he had been told by an intelligence official that as a consequence of the alleged communalisation in Muzaffarnagar, there was a group of 10-15 Muslim youngsters, whose kin were killed, with whom intelligence agencies of Pakistan have established contact. Rahul claimed that the official told him he was convincing the youngsters not to come under the influence of Pakistani operatives.?

Read more at: http://www.firstpost.com/india/****...ul-gandhi-1193111.html?utm_source=ref_article

Home minister says..
ISI didn’t contact riot-hit youths: Home minister | Firstpost
ISI didn’t contact riot-hit youths: Home minister

As per available information from central intelligence agencies, they do not have any input to suggest that Pakistan's ISI contacted youths of families belonging to the minority communities who were affected during the communal riots in Muzaffarnagar," Shinde said in a written reply to a question from BJP's Prakash Javadekar in the Rajya Sabha.

who is the culprit..
The intelligence officer..
if we find any terrorist then its victory of Rahul gandhi.. if its boomrang then find the scape goat..

same thing he did in interview with arnab when asked about gujrat riot...
just listen what he said..media told him...

note: its not personal attack to any individual.. just to show how our top brass politician who want to change the system . workk..
its depressing .....state of affairs

These are all off topic and BS

Plz don't derail this thread. I have clearly said that For Modi fans Gujarat is heaven and Modi god hence nothing can be wrong in heaven and God can't be wrong.

For rest of the people they are humans.

These are all off topic and BS

Plz don't derail this thread. I have clearly said that For Modi fans Gujarat is heaven and Modi god hence nothing can be wrong in heaven and God can't be wrong.

For rest of the people they are humans.
dear i am giving you link.. proof..
is modi bashing forum with no logic ... if yes then please say so
why why . for god sake you become so blind..
i am not saying modi is saint.. but where is proof that he is devill
i showed what mr.RG did with proof stilll its BS

i can quote you many examples where Gujarat lacks...
i am really not a fan of modi.. but he showed me some promise and vision ..
Congress -- RG still in air..
just now they delayed rafael deal.. they are playing with natioanl security
so my best option now is NM
because rest lot want to be PM except nitish kumar who is bit ok is,
mamta di, mulayam, and many in line

think with open mind not for you then at least for nation

Last edited:

Mere Bhai, by now you should understand that you are talking to a congressi bot. . . who is f**ked in his head( please excuse my language but this is necessary) . . . .its of no use talking to a guy who has made up his mind in advance . . .your efforts are of no use. . .
tauruss.gif

Mere Bhai, by now you should understand that you are talking to a congressi bot. . . who is f**ked in his head. . . .its of no use talking to a guy who has made up his mind in advance . . .your efforts are of no use. . .
tauruss.gif
may be .. as your name suggest.. we all for chak de india
nothing harm to take side of any party , view, ideology,, but that should be based on facts,conscious and development of individual and nation ..
as indian constitution says too
"if any organization or the country as a whole were to achieve progress, we have to foster a Scientific Temper in the citizens with absolute capacity for critical evaluation. With lack of Scientific Temper our ability to take rational decisions weakens. Though sometimes we take rational decisions but at many occasions we don’t. It is the Scientific Temper that enables us to take our decisions rationally.
This may be the reason why the concept of “Scientific Temper” was built-in in our constitution.

Article 51 A of our constitution which deals with fundamental duties makes it a duty of every citizen to develop a Scientific Temper.

Article 51 A of our constitution also makes it a duty of every citizen to develop Humanism & spirit of enquiry and reform.

It further makes its duty of every citizen to abide by the constitution and respect its ideals and as we know Secularism is one of the most important ideals of our Constitution.

Secularism , Humanism & Spirit of enquiry and reform are directly related to Scientific Temper. It is the Scientific Temper that helps in developing Secularism, Humanism & Spirit of enquiry and reform.'

hope bhai listen it..feedback welcome

There is a limit of insanity, what rahul a mp have to do with this thread??

GCERT is of Gujarat govt. = Modi but what rahul have to do with this thread???

BTW, rahul is all correct but this thread is not meant for him.

This is the level of education in Gujarat and Modi fan's IQ and knowledge can be judged by it. :rolleyes:

Its not a printing error or typo these types of knowledge Modi disseminates in kid's brain and fool people all over India with good rule.

Its the Modi govt.'s official books. If any other govt. or party makes any mistake that can be ignored but not of Modi because he claims himself best and his fans worship him as god and god can't be wrong.

And how does Modi benefits from it?

Let's look at the mistakes again...

29976348.cms

Okay so its not only us :D
these are factual errors which needs to be rectified and probably the whole book shoud be scrapped.
There is no overraching narrative, no foulplay here, it was more of incompetence than deliberate attemt at misrepresentation of history.
only shameful thing is, why it was not reviewed and edited properly.

True.. RG nothing to do with this thread.. so we can allowed only modi bashing nothing else..
is that your objective..?
anything other wil derail the objective ?
but ask any common man on street what he thinks opposit/antonym of NModi.. you will ge answer ...why RG is here

Maharashtra board text book leaves Arunachal Pradesh out of India - Times Of India
Maharashtra board text book leaves Arunachal Pradesh out of India
Does it mean Congress govt in Maharashtra and centre conspiring to give Arunachal to china ?

what you call it factual/printing error or conspiracy to fool indian as arunachal is not part of india..

i can quote many example but my only point is .. to be factual regardless of any party..

RG is correct. Ok fine .
Then Home ministry is wrong.. right .. then we should sack home minister as he gave false information in house.?
all 500 + MP get IB/CBI briefing of national security ? NO.. if yes...please let me know ..
If no .. then RG by what constitutional authority got this info ?

YOU KNOW I FIGURED OUT ONE THING RG KNOWS MORE THAN HOME MINISTER.....

Please answer.. waiting for reply.. i asked same question many time to fsayed .. he did not answered... hope you will

-----

True.. RG nothing to do with this thread.. so we can allowed only modi bashing nothing else..
is that your objective..?
anything other wil derail the objective ?
but ask any common man on street what he thinks opposit/antonym of NModi.. you will ge answer ...why RG is here

Maharashtra board text book leaves Arunachal Pradesh out of India - Times Of India
Maharashtra board text book leaves Arunachal Pradesh out of India
Does it mean Congress govt in Maharashtra and centre conspiring to give Arunachal to china ?

what you call it factual/printing error or conspiracy to fool indian as arunachal is not part of india..

i can quote many example but my only point is .. to be factual regardless of any party..

BTW, rahul is all correct but this thread is not meant for him.[/quote]
RG is correct. Ok fine .
Then Home ministry is wrong.. right .. then we should sack home minister as he gave false information in house.?
all 500 + MP get IB/CBI briefing of national security ? NO.. if yes...please let me know ..
If no .. then RG by what constitutional authority got this info ?

YOU KNOW I FIGURED OUT ONE THING RG KNOWS MORE THAN HOME MINISTER.....

Please answer.. waiting for reply.. i asked same question many time to fsayed .. he did not answered... hope you will

zakir bhai.......enuff with this Modiphobia.........the books are from old batch.......GCERT has ordered to replace them.....its not like they are teaching wrong stuff........its just a printing mistake......
i can aslo find books with similar errors where congress is ruling.....but i dont want to politicize it......rai ka pahad bana dete ho tumlog

Japan nuked US in WWII, says history book for kids in Modi land : North, News - India Today
mistakes --
The news report claims that 124-page textbook has 59 shocking factual errors, not to count more than 100 spelling errors, including names of reformers and revolutionaries and their works.

Correction and putting on internet...
The report quotes Nitin Pethani , executive president, Gujarat state board of school textbooks, as saying, "I have been told that there are many errors. We are trying to bring out an errors list and publish it on the internet. We cannot recall the books at this stage. But we give an assurance that we will correct the mistakes."

that what is called good governance.. they follow procedure and not whims and fancy of minister to recall books instantly which may hamper learning of student..mistake happens (action should be taken on whoever responsible for it) but more than that
they are candid to accept mistakes and transparent enough to say (should do) to put in on internet... and to rectify it..

Read more at: Japan nuked US in WWII, says history book for kids in Modi land : North, News - India Today

I think Narendra Modi have written these books as his bloopers, lies and knowledge is similar to these books. :enjoy:

Get proper Medication to get rid of Your Modi Noia disease. Now a days you see Modi in everything.

Back
Top Bottom