What's new

Japan navy coming to Spratly along with the US

Abe gets it alright :lol:, SCS is not something Japan wants to burn its hands as it is not even a claimant. Obama tries to pull Abe into this board game in hopes of doing more harm between CN-JP relations. The Vietcongs must be very disappointed because Vietnam just simply got nothing to offer Japan in return. The Diaoyu island dispute already wrecked the relations between these Asian economic powerhouses and it took some efforts from the Japanese side to heal this wound after suffering economic crises which followed after the illegal purchase. The Aussies did refuse Obama too and it's not a surprise Japan declines this "friendly" invitation. Again Vietcongs & Pinoys must be living in another dimension in which they think Japanese and Americans are willing to send their boys to die for peanuts.

The way i see it the US so called involvement will gradually decrease as time flies. Don't believe me? Just keep following the progress :rofl:

Abe gets it alright :lol:, SCS is not something Japan wants to burn its hands as it is not even a claimant. Obama tries to pull Abe into this board game in hopes of doing more harm between CN-JP relations. The Vietcongs must be very disappointed because Vietnam just simply got nothing to offer Japan in return. The Diaoyu island dispute already wrecked the relations between these Asian economic powerhouses and it took some efforts from the Japanese side to heal this wound after suffering economic crises which followed after the illegal purchase. The Aussies did refuse Obama too and it's not a surprise Japan declines this "friendly" invitation. Again Vietcongs & Pinoys must be living in another dimension in which they think Japanese and Americans are willing to send their boys to die for peanuts.

The way i see it the US so called involvement will gradually decrease as time flies. Don't believe me? Just keep following the progress :rofl:
China is on ‘High Alert’ for Japan’s ‘Intervention’ in South China Sea
Abe says Japan would consider patrols in the South China Sea, China isn’t too happy about the suggestion.

Source: Japan navy coming to Spratly along with the US

Abe says Japan would consider patrols in the South China Sea, China isn’t too happy about the suggestion.

Source: Japan navy coming to Spratly along with the US

I know you primates don't know how to read, let me help you out
Abe rules out joining South China Sea operations days after telling Obama he would consider it | The Japan Times

Notice the date of the article? 23 Nov.

The article you posted from the Diplomat is from 21 Nov

It's very possible that China will break the record of 1006 years rule over Vietnam :lol:
Dont drag VN in, just like dont drag NATO in when Turkey shoot down Russian fighter.

Its CN own war wt JP again. We only sit and watch the show :cool:

Dont drag VN in, just like dont drag NATO in when Turkey shoot down Russian fighter.

Its CN own war wt JP again. We only sit and watch the show :cool:

I'll watch the show on how China militarize our assets in SCS showing Vietnam who is the real big boss in the neighborhood :rofl:

I'll watch the show on how China militarize our assets in SCS showing Vietnam who is the real big boss in the neighborhood :rofl:
'Militarize' in few useless rocks, yeah, keep 'militarizing' why should we care ? :cool:

Wow, a third world country like China is acting like a Super Power. Lets get this point across here. China will never be a power in this world. Please know your place. thank you:usflag::china:

Wow, a third world country like China is acting like a Super Power. Lets get this point across here. China will never be a power in this world. Please know your place. thank you:usflag::china:

This '3rd world country' is the 2nd largest economy in the world with one of the highest growth rates, have world class infrastructure and modern mass national transit systems (high speed rail which is the largest / fastest in the world), one of highest literacy in the world, #1 at developing and implementing the use reusable green energy, have complete full scale domestic manufacturing capability from building common electronic appliances to super advanced high tech super computers, satellite navigation systems, ultra modern ballistic missiles, advanced 5th gen aircrafts and state of the art warships among many many other things to consider.

What is a 'third world country' again?

This '3rd world country' is the 2nd largest economy in the world with one of the highest growth rates, have world class infrastructure and modern mass national transit systems (high speed rail which is the largest / fastest in the world), one of highest literacy in the world, #1 at developing and implementing the use reusable green energy, have complete full scale domestic manufacturing capability from building common electronic appliances to super advanced high tech super computers, satellite navigation systems, ultra modern ballistic missiles, advanced 5th gen aircrafts and state of the art warships among many many other things to consider.

What is a 'third world country' again?

Word class infrastructure in what? China doesn't even have decent toilets. The public bathrooms don't even have flushes or toilet paper. Lets not kid yourself here buddy. Third world is third world. China is glossy on the outside but full of shit on the inside. You can't really polish a turd. Happy thanks giving!!!!! Cheerio:toast_sign:

:]

thediplomat_2015-01-06_12-04-00-36x36.jpg

By Franz-Stefan Gady

China will remain on “high alert for intervention by Japan in the South China Sea issue” Foreign Ministry spokesperson Hong Lei told Xinhua today, urging Japan to reflect on its past aggression during the Second World War.

The Chinese statement was issued in response to Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe’s remarks to U.S. President Barack Obama during a bilateral meeting at this year’s Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation summit in Manila that Japan would consider sending the Japanese Maritime Self-Defense Force (JMSDF) on patrols in the South China Sea.

“China firmly safeguards navigation freedom of various countries in the South China Sea in accordance with international laws,” Foreign Ministry spokesperson Hong Lei said. “In the meantime, China is strongly against any country using the excuse of navigation and overflight freedom to engage in activities threatening the sovereignty and security of other nations, and facilitating regional militarization.”

On Thursday, Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe said that “with regard to activity by the Self-Defense Forces in the South China Sea, I will consider it while focusing on what effect the situation has on Japan’s security.”

China is on ‘High Alert’ for Japan’s ‘Intervention’ in South China Sea | The Diplomat

A natural development , I suppose. Nothing to worry about.

thediplomat_2015-01-06_12-04-00-36x36.jpg

By Franz-Stefan Gady

China will remain on “high alert for intervention by Japan in the South China Sea issue” Foreign Ministry spokesperson Hong Lei told Xinhua today, urging Japan to reflect on its past aggression during the Second World War.

The Chinese statement was issued in response to Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe’s remarks to U.S. President Barack Obama during a bilateral meeting at this year’s Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation summit in Manila that Japan would consider sending the Japanese Maritime Self-Defense Force (JMSDF) on patrols in the South China Sea.

“China firmly safeguards navigation freedom of various countries in the South China Sea in accordance with international laws,” Foreign Ministry spokesperson Hong Lei said. “In the meantime, China is strongly against any country using the excuse of navigation and overflight freedom to engage in activities threatening the sovereignty and security of other nations, and facilitating regional militarization.”

On Thursday, Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe said that “with regard to activity by the Self-Defense Forces in the South China Sea, I will consider it while focusing on what effect the situation has on Japan’s security.”

China is on ‘High Alert’ for Japan’s ‘Intervention’ in South China Sea | The Diplomat
It's up to JAP's ability

Back
Top Bottom