What's new

Japan is very angry! China Indonesia high speed railway is about to be completed, why not India?

Wtf are you comparing with Indonesia. Are they a Supapowa? The moment you compare with China, you pee in your pants. Lol

Now i have been to both Indonesia and India, nothing compares to the poverty and filth I see in India. I haven't been to Africa, so i am not sure if its worse.
1667536113551.jpeg

Stats dont matter if the reality doesnt reflect that. Read again what I have written. In this case, this is reflected in the competitiveness level of each country‘s economy. India is in 68th position while Indonesia is in 50th. That is quite a significance distance between the two countries.

https://www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_TheGlobalCompetitivenessReport2019.pdf
India’s economic complexity index ranks at 42 with a score of 0.54 in 2018 and Indonesia’s ranks at 61 with a score of 0.02 which shows that India’s economy is much more well diversified and complex than Indonesia, so dunno about this “competitiveness” thing. When a nation lacks R&D and capabilities it can not be competitive to others. Indonesia ranks 25th in R&D spending with $10.758 bn spending while India ranks 4th with $158.691 bn spending. India’s per capita spending is of $120 is 3 times higher than your $40 so yeah we can see who’s “competitive”. India’s ranking in global innovation index 2022 is 40 while Indonesia‘s is 75 again show’s who’s more “competitive”.

Oh and by the way your link is of 2019, in latest Global Competitiveness Index 2022, India’s ranking is 37 which is an improvement of 6 places since 2021 compared to Indonesia‘s 44 which is a deterioration of 7 places since 2021 :lol:.
1667537810825.png

1667537780821.png

And as @SSBN81 said Indonesia is not advanced than India in manufacturing capabilities as some Indonesian would like to think, simply accept the initial point that India is ahead of Indonesia in Infrastructure and its construction as evident in World Banks’s Infra and logistics performance index.

View attachment 892822

India’s economic complexity index ranks at 42 with a score of 0.54 in 2018 and Indonesia’s ranks at 61 with a score of 0.02 which shows that India’s economy is much more well diversified and complex than Indonesia, so dunno about this “competitiveness” thing. When a nation lacks R&D and capabilities it can not be competitive to others. Indonesia ranks 25th in R&D spending with $10.758 bn spending while India ranks 4th with $158.691 bn spending. India’s per capita spending is of $120 is 3 times higher than your $40 so yeah we can see who’s “competitive”. India’s ranking in global innovation index 2022 is 40 while Indonesia‘s is 75 again show’s who’s more “competitive”.

Oh and by the way your link is of 2019, in latest Global Competitiveness Index 2022, India’s ranking is 37 which is an improvement of 6 places since 2021 compared to Indonesia‘s 44 which is a deterioration of 7 places since 2021 :lol:.
View attachment 892833
View attachment 892832

And as @SSBN81 said Indonesia is not advanced than India in manufacturing capabilities as some Indonesian would like to think, simply accept the initial point that India is ahead of Indonesia in Infrastructure and its construction as evident in World Banks’s Infra and logistics performance index.
Bhai this was a thread about Indonesian hsr built with Chinese tech. Now it became an Indian fckfest. Just because someone compared it with Indian hsr, you guys go balistics. Just admit the truth that your country couldn't do it. Not in 10 years and not in 50 years.

Bhai this was a thread about Indonesian hsr built with Chinese tech. Now it became an Indian fckfest. Just because someone compared it with Indian hsr, you guys go balistics. Just admit the truth that your country couldn't do it. Not in 10 years and not in 50 years.
Xiong di, the Indian rail has very well progressed considering the political challenges it faced in Maharashtra which caused a near 3 year delay. It’s progress in a single year has been commendable.

It will open up in next few years.

View attachment 892822

View attachment 892833
View attachment 892832

Dude, that's not GCI from WEF, that's a ranking released by IMD business school. Those two are different index with different method of analysis. That one you posted is based on online opinion survey. Did you even digest your own sources? Lol

GCI is now GCR since WEF changed their analysis algorithm in 2020 with focus on government resilience and capability to recover. Thus the latest GCI is from 2019. Here's the latest GCR report:

India's is losing skill set more than any G20 country thanks to its education quality:
1667546158088.png

Indian financial is much less stable than Indonesia
1667546261345.png

And since you love opinion so much, here's what business world think of India:
1667546359246.png

Indian government lags behind Indonesia when it comes to investment in innovative market
1667546520542.png

Lastly, India is also less ready for industry and economic transformation than Indonesia

1667546632859.png

Wtf are you comparing with Indonesia. Are they a Supapowa? The moment you compare with China, you pee in your pants. Lol

Now i have been to both Indonesia and India, nothing compares to the poverty and filth I see in India. I haven't been to Africa, so i am not sure if its worse.

This Sanghi Indian guy is nuts. He has no clue. They are worse than Bangladesh in all their economic indicators.

I have been to India many, many times, it's all low level, low tech, low-grade (cheap), low value addition products (mainly for internal consumption for miserly consumers), whether engg. or any other product. Guy is out of his friggin' mind....comparing with Indonesia, of course he wouldn't dream about comparing with China... :lol:

I can't think about anything remotely high quality that ever came out of an Indian factory and am fully familiar with all their products, I go there every year or every other year. Even their trucks were fifties era technology as recently as a decade ago, they just recently added Korean and Italian tech to their trucks in the last four five years and still make disposable flimsy transport products.

Because they hardly consume any mid grade stuff, forget about high grade anything.

Sanghi Morons are jumping up and down at the very talk of Apple (Foxconn) moving assembly production from China/Taiwan to India and these "笨蛋 (bèn dàn)" idiots don't realize that not more than 1% of Indians will be able to afford an Apple cellphone. Some big deal that is.....

Last edited:
Good work! So what about that Jap hsr? When is it gonna start operating?

That Semi HSR is a revamped electric train that uses 1960's era tech underneath the frame. It's called the Bande Bharat express and is a global laughing stock. They made it so Modi can claim that India can make Bullet trains -another show case project. Top speed is 130 KMPH. :lol:

This piece of garbage is the best they can do at the moment. I'm sure Indians won't like what I am saying but let's call a spade a spade since these idiots are claiming their HSR is so advanced....

1667632538525.png

Look at the infra, the stations and the sophistication. These idiots compare themselves to Indonesia. Even Bangladesh is better than this, especially the newer stuff we have.
1667632718795.png

Here is the engineering excellence and level of safety on display in India this week. 134 people died in a bridge collapse.

1667632887425.png

Last edited:
Idiot Sanghis should take a plane-ride to Jakarta some day to see how Jakarta compares to any Indian city. @Indos see how these sanghis are bad-mouthing Indonesia. Slum Indians are giving sane educated Indians a bad name.

Idiot Sanghis should take a plane-ride to Jakarta some day to see how Jakarta compares to any Indian city. @Indos see how these sanghis are bad-mouthing Indonesia. Slum Indians are giving sane educated Indians a bad name.

Thank You bro to show Jakarta business district

But it is not complete without showing more scenery where Jakartan lives (mostly in houses)

images (6).jpg

Actually Japan also invests to Medium Speed Rail (160kmph) project in Indonesia. The route : Jakarta-Cirebon-Semarang-Surabaya. If everything goes smoothly, Jakarta-Cirebon section will be completed by 2024.

I think the train will look like this :
screenshot_2019-06-09-12-10-23-302_com341549113.png

And for China's backed Jakarta-Bandung High Speed Rail (HSR) will be completed by next year. Indonesia government consider to extend the HSR route to Cilacap-Yogyakarta-Solo-Kediri-Surabaya (as per above map). But by now, no actual action to this plan.

This is the HSR train from China tested last month:
images (8).jpg

Oh, and it seems Indonesian military supplier Pindad is supplying the same Tata trucks. Nice work removing the Tata logo @Indos Bro. :D

Yup, Pindad has cooperation with Tata trucks. Just a truck, no big deal.

It's top speed is 180 kph, same class as Chinese CRH6. Please do quote me when your country or @Indos 's glorious indonesia can make something like that.

Indonesia HSR developed train is set to show its prototype in the end of 2023, based on their previous schedule.

Developer

State owned company (PT INKA), state owned university (ITS), and Government Research Agency (BRIN). LPDP is research fund from Minister of Finance.

1667669626509.png

1667669645475.png

You can see the train wind tunnel test in here

Indonesian wind tunnel test

It's laughing stock for Bangladesh country that cannot design or build any product that require a decent bit of engineering? That's news to me. :lol:

It's top speed is 180 kph, same class as Chinese CRH6. Please do quote me when your country or @Indos 's glorious indonesia can make something like that.

Oh wait, didn't your little primitive country import Bajaj autorickshaws from us? :lol:

Sure...

A country that uses banana plants instead of rail ties is mocking a senior high speed trainset for... for... err for what exactly?

You think you are qualified enough to comment on that?

If it were, your swamp wouldn't have been so technologically primitive... :lol:

Just one word: Tofu dreg construction.

Reported.

Dude, that's not GCI from WEF, that's a ranking released by IMD business school. Those two are different index with different method of analysis. That one you posted is based on online opinion survey. Did you even digest your own sources? Lol

GCI is now GCR since WEF changed their analysis algorithm in 2020 with focus on government resilience and capability to recover. Thus the latest GCI is from 2019. Here's the latest GCR report:

India's is losing skill set more than any G20 country thanks to its education quality:
View attachment 892874

Indian financial is much less stable than Indonesia
View attachment 892875

And since you love opinion so much, here's what business world think of India:
View attachment 892877

Indian government lags behind Indonesia when it comes to investment in innovative market
View attachment 892878

Lastly, India is also less ready for industry and economic transformation than Indonesia

View attachment 892879

All big talks and yet Indonesia can’t match India’s GDP growth.
Yes my bad I posted the wrong one, but its funny you ignored rest of the facts and figures in the rest of the post which I wrote.
This Sanghi Indian guy is nuts. He has no clue. They are worse than Bangladesh in all their economic indicators.
Because we don’t have Bangladesh Bureau of Shitistics to fudge our number :lol:
I have been to India many, many times, it's all low level, low tech, low-grade (cheap), low value addition products (mainly for internal consumption for miserly consumers), whether engg. or any other product. Guy is out of his friggin' mind....comparing with Indonesia, of course he wouldn't dream about comparing with China... :lol:
Nobody cares about your uneducated rants on India with “trust me vro” sources, being from the 4th least liveable city on earth should itself be an achievement for Raqiboolz :lol:.
I can't think about anything remotely high quality that ever came out of an Indian factory and am fully familiar with all their products, I go there every year or every other year. Even their trucks were fifties era technology as recently as a decade ago, they just recently added Korean and Italian tech to their trucks in the last four five years and still make disposable flimsy transport products.
Another low quality Indian product which we manufactured was produced on 16th December 1971, we apologise for that Bilol :lol:.

Reeeeeeeee’ing about India 24/7 won’t change the fact that you’re still an LDC.
Because they hardly consume any mid grade stuff, forget about high grade anything.
Offcourse anything made by anyone except Bhalton and your owners will always be low quality. Those who‘s consumption stats are as worse as Sub Saharan Africa should be the last one to even talk of consumption :lol:.
Sanghi Morons are jumping up and down at the very talk of Apple (Foxconn) moving assembly production from China/Taiwan to India and these "笨蛋 (bèn dàn)" idiots don't realize that not more than 1% of Indians will be able to afford an Apple cellphone. Some big deal that is.....
That figure might be 0.1% of your population, your annual smartphone sales were already a joke and they’re falling further now :lol:.

1667728306132.png

India is a much bigger and valuable market than your poor LDC irrespective of your online seething :lol:.
That Semi HSR is a revamped electric train that uses 1960's era tech underneath the frame. It's called the Bande Bharat express and is a global laughing stock. They made it so Modi can claim that India can make Bullet trains -another show case project. Top speed is 130 KMPH. :lol:
So now Exfart ji is claiming it uses “1960s era” *unspecified* tech, Vande Bharat was made to build a series of faster trains which subsequently reach HSR levels of speeds, Vande Bharat 3 rolling out in 2025 will have 250 kmph speed. Designing and manufacturing rolling stocks is not a joke like stitching underwears and claiming to be asian tiger :lol:.

Look at the infra, the stations and the sophistication. These idiots compare themselves to Indonesia. Even Bangladesh is better than this, especially the newer stuff we have.
This pic of Prayagraj station with VB looks much better than any pic of your “Dhaka capital advanced railway station" :lol:.
Screenshot 2022-11-06 at 3.44.21 PM.png

Here is the engineering excellence and level of safety on display in India this week. 134 people died in a bridge collapse.

Who can miss the efficiency of the asian tiger infrastructure that makes BD a supa powa where slave labour in sweatshops die in fires due to non-existent fire fighting Infra?

Says a Slumdeshi from a country where more people live in slums than any other country in the subcontinent :lol:

And many more cities...

Jakarta indeed is a beautiful city but why is a BDiot jumping over others achievements to vent his frustration on India :lol:?

Also why only Jakarta? Why not other "rich" cities there? Maybe because Jakarta contributes to a quarter of Indonesia's entire economy?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom