What's new

Japan-India defence cooperation aimed at China disgraceful: Beijing

the Chinese Have the Answer of India Japan disgraceful deal.
the Harbin SH-5, a large, four engined, amphibious flying boat/ bomber that was developed by the Harbin factory.
View attachment 334261

I see you guys jumping with joy when chinese have something. :crazy::crazy:

This thread is all about India and Japan friendship and chinese media doing usual blah blah, and you guys jumping and showing something irrelevant here.

with the addition of Russia Pakistan Defence Pact and SU-35 deal is " disgraceful for India "

not happening, and you cant afford SU35... chillax

with the addition of Russia Pakistan Defence Pact and SU-35 deal is " disgraceful for India "

This whole thread is pointless but thought I'd stop by and say you should buy a Su-35 before you claim it as a deal. If you do buy it, it is as game changer infact and many congradz to PAF. But till then stop quoting it. Its like Indian fanboys claiming F-22. Both makes no sense until something concrete happens, so lets wait?

On topic: Nothing is disgraceful, in the world of politics everything is Natural.

Good Day!

I see you guys jumping with joy when chinese have something. :crazy::crazy:
This thread is all about India and Japan friendship and chinese media doing usual blah blah, and you guys jumping and showing something irrelevant here.
not happening, and you cant afford SU35... chillax
(a) Originally this thread is about Chinese Statement reg. disgraceful deal upon Japan accept NAMO request for grant of concession in Aircraft price, and this concession from Japan is granted for south china sea context.
(b) we flying the per hour very expensive F-16 than why not Su-35.

Oh yeah, look at the China-Pak defence cooperation...it so full of GRAAAAACE.

India_Japan_Relations.jpg

BEIJING: Reacting angrily to a report that Japan plans to sell search and rescue aircraft to India at a lower cost, China today said it would consider such a move "disgraceful" if it is aimed at pressuring Beijing over the disputed South China Sea issue.

"I have noted this report. We hold no objection to normal state to state cooperation including defence cooperation," Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson, Hua Chunying told media briefing here today.

"But if the report is true that if someone is making unrighteous move then this is very disgraceful," she said replying to a question that Tokyo plans sell USD 1.6 billion worth of Shinmaywa US-2+ search and rescue aircraft to India at a cheaper rates to strengthen security cooperation with New Delhi.

Asked to elaborate on why China regards this sale of weapons disgraceful, Hua said "we hold no objection to state to state cooperation including defence cooperation as long is such cooperation is normal".

"But as reported that the Japanese government is to cut the price to sell weapons to India with an aim to pressurise China on the South China Sea issue and such attempt is targeted at China. If such a report is true then we don't think the purpose such cooperation is righteous".

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...-disgraceful-beijing/articleshow/54310788.cms
"900 choohe kha ke billi haaj ko chali "

Ah yes the defence pact that is basically ink on paper (i.e no substance)....and the SU-35 deal that eternally gets talked about a lot but never happens. Yawn.

Pakistan's only strategic partner is China....no one else is really interested in losing India as a closer partner.

Don't know why Indian jumping around to get military equipments from Japan:undecided: After 2ndWW Japanese companies making military equipment have the opportunity to sell abroad and it's not bonded only for India they can sell it whoever want to buy to help their shaking economy.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom