What's new

Japan former Prime Minister Hatoyama visit Memorial of the Nanjing Massacre

帅的一匹

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
Former Japan Prime Minister Yukio Hatoyama visited the Memorial of Nanjing Massacre during his visit in China. He recognized the dispute of Diaoyu Island between China and Japan and appologize for the brutal criminal of Japan Nazi did to China Civillians in WW2. This action leads to severe Crirtics from Japan domestic Ring wing party and news paper, call him a surrender to China. At the earlier of this month, US secretary of state Hilary Clinton had excoriated his counterpart in Japan as 'stupid' of asking the JASDF to shoot PLAAF entering into the airspace around Diaoyu Island. A relentless face Plam on Abe Shinzo, which always try to deny the criminal doing of Japanese Nazi in WW2 and the dispute of the Diaoyu Island. Have to mention here that Abe's maternal grandfather is Japanese war criminal Kishi Nobusuke. USA will never forget how those soldiers died at Pearl Harbour.
493_294030_8cf9c351a364c85.jpg

493_294030_2e9d1919c3cb2d3.jpg

Salute to Yukio Hatoyama, a brave and straight man!

As Han Chinese ethnicity, I don't hate Japanese as ethnicity. I love modern Japanese culture, and respect how they maintain their tradition. I also like the politeness and kindness of Japanese people.

But I hate the historical-revisionist WW2-princeling politicians who try to justified Japan imperial crimes during WW2 as a positive thing.

493_294030_2e9d1919c3cb2d3.jpg

I read and saw a lot of Japanese visited Nanjing Massacre memorial, regret and give respect. Many of them are elder people, ex-WW2 soldiers. People do mistake in their life, including me, big or small, it's a very common thing for a human being. But people admitting their mistake and full-regret, even visiting their victim, defeated their ego and said sorry, that is very rare. These people have shown their greatness of being human. From a criminal to a great hero of humanity.

As Buddha from India said, the greatest conqueror is not those who conquered a lot of lands, but those who able to tamed their own wild-heart.

I hope China-Korea-Japan conflict will soon gone. We, East Asians should learn from these Japanese ex-WW2 soldiers big-heart.

Stupid Japanese Abe goverment will lead Japan to death, Asia is gonna be ruined.

The failure of Abe's government is inevitable, meanwhile it will completely ruin the Japanese right-wing movement.

Only after this stage, Japan can completely turn back on the right track.

With Hatoyama's vision, China and Japan should unite to defend Asia from the West, so this is completely possible in the near future, but we still have to wait a while to let the Japanese themselves to realize the mistake of the right-wing policy.

Make up your minds you want the Japanese to feel sorry now your giving this a full flaming because his Japanese oh pleas people make up your mind continue this and you people will become like the 20th century Japs well you guys are on the path.

Hatoyama deserves praise on our part for paying respect to the victims and showing remorse for what Imperial Japan did. Japan has many things to lose if they don't try to ease tensions but it looks like they are preparing themselves for the worst.

Make up your minds you want the Japanese to feel sorry now your giving this a full flaming because his Japanese oh pleas people make up your mind continue this and you people will become like the 20th century Japs well you guys are on the path.
This is a great approch on china-japan relationship but not enough. U americans can never understand how we suffered in wwII.
To avoid wwIII, the first thing Japan need to do is to get a offical conclusion on WWII. Germany is a great example that they turned to a responseble peaceful country from that Nazi Germany.
In some history books that are still widly used in Japan, Japan is discribed as a great country and responsible to "liberate and help" the countries(those invaded country in WWII) and build a "Greater East Asia Co-prosperity Sphere ".
I have to say, this japan is quite different from that in WWII, but they still need a big step to finish its change.

Hatoyama is a great leader, IMHO.

And his move will subtly change the Japanese political sentiment and have a far-reaching impact on the history of Asia. Abe is turning to a failure in Japanese history if we see the long run. I personally have my belief that Hatoyama will reemerge as an important figure in modern Japan.

This is a great approch on china-japan relationship but not enough. U americans can never understand how we suffered in wwII.
To avoid wwIII, the first thing Japan need to do is to get a offical conclusion on WWII. Germany is a great example that they turned to a responseble peaceful country from that Nazi Germany.
In some history books that are still widly used in Japan, Japan is discribed as a great country and responsible to "liberate and help" the countries(those invaded country in WWII) and build a "Greater East Asia Co-prosperity Sphere ".
I have to say, this japan is quite different from that in WWII, but they still need a big step to finish its change.

Really? Hey Imperialist jerk we fought that war too better than your better armed Armies that's for sure! four of my grandfathers (three of them Service as Commission officers in the Commonwealth Army the other one has a 3rd Lt commission but turn down because no more weapons or equipment to issue with but like young men of his generation fought and formed one of the guerrillas of Luzon all made out of young men fresh from College ROTC and the Philippine Military academy) and three of my grandmothers as guerrillas fought the Imperial Japs so don't tell me that half a million Filipinos died in that war! Manila was the second destroyed city next to Warsaw Poland and thanks to our guerrillas fronts fighting here in the Philippines Imperial Supplies were cut since most supplies come here first at the time because the Philippines was the main distribution area for them and we also help captured enemy code that help the Allies understand the Imperials code system other great contribution that to their actions while your armies need America and the Allied help to re captured your country because your so called armies were all second rate troops only a few true generals and corrupt and fighting each other too pathetic you can't even fight the Imperials while you out number them truly pathetic!

Going back to topic true a lot of Chinese died and god rest their souls but again the logic you are using Imperialist is the very same logic of the Imperial Japanese the very same one! Why should the 21st century Japanese pay for their Imperial Ancestors mistakes? And besides when you people were still medieval ages of Maoism and spreading your terror ideology around the world they have been helping countries out by creating outlets for jobs financial aid etc a way of making amides true not the apologies that we like to hear but that a moral decision for them to answer not to be force to by us. You may hit back but i know all you know are lies created by your Government like everything you Imperials have been posting her along with fake Filipinos and so called allies saying china being doing that too! Well the Japanese do it because its the right thing and moral thing to do you people are just showing off and stealing resources to this poor countries just as Africa and the recent Myanmar and the Philippines too (a lot Chinese companies here are not paying taxes by illegally transporting mineral resource out of the country and into china taxes worth billions) So your so called help is nothing but highway robbery talk to me about history you dont even know your own true history while lecturing me about it is simply the best idiotic thing you people have ever come up with since your so called claims to the West Philippine Sea! Pathetic indeed!

Really? Hey Imperialist jerk we fought that war too better than your better armed Armies that's for sure! four of my grandfathers (three of them Service as Commission officers in the Commonwealth Army the other one has a 3rd Lt commission but turn down because no more weapons or equipment to issue with but like young men of his generation fought and formed one of the guerrillas of Luzon all made out of young men fresh from College ROTC and the Philippine Military academy) and three of my grandmothers as guerrillas fought the Imperial Japs so don't tell me that half a million Filipinos died in that war! Manila was the second destroyed city next to Warsaw Poland and thanks to our guerrillas fronts fighting here in the Philippines Imperial Supplies were cut since most supplies come here first at the time because the Philippines was the main distribution area for them and we also help captured enemy code that help the Allies understand the Imperials code system other great contribution that to their actions while your armies need America and the Allied help to re captured your country because your so called armies were all second rate troops only a few true generals and corrupt and fighting each other too pathetic you can't even fight the Imperials while you out number them truly pathetic!

Going back to topic true a lot of Chinese died and god rest their souls but again the logic you are using Imperialist is the very same logic of the Imperial Japanese the very same one! Why should the 21st century Japanese pay for their Imperial Ancestors mistakes? And besides when you people were still medieval ages of Maoism and spreading your terror ideology around the world they have been helping countries out by creating outlets for jobs financial aid etc a way of making amides true not the apologies that we like to hear but that a moral decision for them to answer not to be force to by us. You may hit back but i know all you know are lies created by your Government like everything you Imperials have been posting her along with fake Filipinos and so called allies saying china being doing that too! Well the Japanese do it because its the right thing and moral thing to do you people are just showing off and stealing resources to this poor countries just as Africa and the recent Myanmar and the Philippines too (a lot Chinese companies here are not paying taxes by illegally transporting mineral resource out of the country and into china taxes worth billions) So your so called help is nothing but highway robbery talk to me about history you dont even know your own true history while lecturing me about it is simply the best idiotic thing you people have ever come up with since your so called claims to the West Philippine Sea! Pathetic indeed!

you are over reacting. I NEVER said they should pay something. In fact China was the only country that did not accept war indemnity from Japan. So far all your points seems like coming from imagination.
What Japan need to do is to rethink profoundly about that war. And you also abuse some china companies with one-sided materials. I do bilieve some companies may have blur but, if i can say, don't you think your opinion is too childish?
what's the hell in your opinion should WWII be? if you like be conlonized by japan, please go ahead! I AM TALKING ABOUT MY OPINION.

you are over reacting. I NEVER said they should pay something. In fact China was the only country that did not accept war indemnity from Japan. So far all your points seems like coming from imagination.
What Japan need to do is to rethink profoundly about that war. And you also abuse some china companies with one-sided materials. I do bilieve some companies may have blur but, if i can say, don't you think your opinion is too childish?
what's the hell in your opinion should WWII be? if you like be conlonized by japan, please go ahead! I AM TALKING ABOUT MY OPINION.

Wow really colonized? (that's the right spelling) Sir you think of the 19th or 20th century this is the 21st century am afraid your out of luck with the colony threat! seriously is this the best thing you can muster? pathetic!

Back
Top Bottom