What's new

Japan can't outgun China's J-20 with F-35A purchase

Got any hard data to support your assertion ?

But if you want to go that way, then I say that when Lightnings strikes, the J-20 pilots will not know what hit them. The US have defeated 'stealth', pal. Those flippity-floppity canards are going to give the J-20 away as if the Chinese pilots fly beacons.
with all deu respect sir your wasting your time on the chinese chear leading squad :hitwall:

most of the member shere have no idea about the real capabilities of F-35 even the russian T-50 FGFA will find the F-35 a very very tough nut to crack

with all deu respect sir your wasting your time on the chinese chear leading squad :hitwall:

most of the member shere have no idea about the real capabilities of F-35 even the russian T-50 FGFA will find the F-35 a very very tough nut to crack

The cheer factor in this thread is pretty strong. Almost like currency is changing hands for doing such a great job at shilling :lol:

Seriously though... Nothing wrong with honest debate and tech talk. but some of the cheer squad seem to argue with emotion and conjecture (X aircraft is better then Y aircraft just because I like said country better) rather then hard facts or experience.

^^^and I mean that statement in general, not just specifically regarding this thread.

Last edited:
here is the thing about the f-35 its was mad to support the f-22 were its falls to meet its wasn't made to be better then the f-22. ...( and its said the f-22 will be more deadly in the future to come) The f-35 is like a big step upgrade of the f-16... Meaning that the f-35 is like a f-16 but with stealth and its was not made to fight its was made to get in and out to do its job and come home and its been proofing that when its come to technology us and Russia is the best.... Chinese do nothing but copy,seal and send spy to people country and mostly they do not have organized ideal of there own its just like in school you may not get caught to day but one day you will..... sealing, and cheating is only for losers who cannot own anything good
..how does that feel when the whole knows u a country that seal other people technology...its sad if I was know for that I would be an shame of myself and that's really sad.

The planes being used all over the world right now to attack ground targets are multi role aircraft. They are being used in Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq, Yemen, Syria, and others.

A plane like a dedicated F22 is useless in these circumstances. You are failing to see the big picture. Or are you just talking about having A/B/C versions.
F-35's original design is replaces F16 F18 & A10. Noticeably A10 is majorly a tank & bunker killer, so Lockheed indeed designed it to be a multi role air craft, in its weapon kit it could be deployed one or more air cannon(4*23). Patently it will loose its stealth character when it be deployed some additional weapons at the outside of weapon bay.

F-35's original design is replaces F16 F18 & A10. Noticeably A10 is majorly a tank & bunker killer, so Lockheed indeed designed it to be a multi role air craft, in its weapon kit it could be deployed one or more air cannon(4*23). Patently it will loose its stealth character when it be deployed some additional weapons at the outside of weapon bay.

When stealth is not needed of course they will carry stuff on the outside just like a 4th gen. Just like those planes attacking ground targets in Syria/Iraq/Yemen. They don't need stealth. When stealth is needed it will be internal.

Only the US has A10s. Everybody else has to use a multi-role jet.

Back
Top Bottom