What's new

Japan Calls for China To Explain Aircraft Carrier

I don't think US is a Nazi but China does. China using Pakistan to control India and sit down wait for 2 countries happend then ... China eat them both.

Know one know Chinese more than Chinese. China history is my proof and Tibet is the one I prove it to you.

Clear now?

How flattering...are we evil China clever?...we're master of manipulation remember this we're and will be alway your Vietnamese darkess star.

you're not in position to say that India has never invade other countries...because you know nothing about India history..yes we invade Vietnam so many time to make it a tributery state of China...happy?

Prove to that India invade to another country in this and last century, but China does.

Tibet is my best exam.

You might not disagree but .... this world is not only you to live.

Prove to that India invade to another country in this and last century, but China does.

Tibet is my best exam.

You might not disagree but .... this world is not only you to live.

Lol...Tibet..you should blame on Mongol...Tibet was part of Mongol empire when it invade China...so when we defeated Mongol...winner takes all...simple as that

Lol...Tibet..you should blame on Mongol...Tibet was part of Mongol empire when it invade China...so when we defeated Mongol...winner takes all...simple as that

Is it so? WOW!

Very impressive .. I like that! So Japan and the rest of 5 countries tears China apart ... WAS invade your country then now it will belong to them if they start war witch China again? [China need to thanks America nuked out Japan or else, no IP Man movie for today]

If I am not mistaken, China always cries about being invade by other country, but same time she like to invade to small countries. Unfortunally, she always has beaten by "small size does happend" right?

I

another Viet internet warrior on Vietcon's pay roll``he can be NiceGuy's colleague`lol

another Viet internet warrior on Vietcon's pay roll``he can be NiceGuy's colleague`lol

I am Viet Cong, and I am pround of it!

I am not a NiceGuy but I can be nice if it need to be!

Viet Cong soldiers said: " I only a hero if I need and when I need to be"

Is it so? WOW!

Very impressive .. I like that! So Japan and the rest of 5 countries tears China apart ... WAS invade your country then now it will belong to them if they start war witch China again? [China need to thanks America nuked out Japan or else, no IP Man movie for today]

If I am not mistaken, China always cries about being invade by other country, but same time she like to invade to small countries. Unfortunally, she always has beaten by "small size does happend" right?

I

you can said that these Invaders are stupid enough not to do the same as China...so bottom line we still have one big unified China that include Tibet...and Vietname still remains our satellite country...we don't care about the rest.

you can said that these Invaders are stupid enough not to do the same as China...so bottom line we still have one big unified China that include Tibet...and Vietname still remains our satellite country...we don't care about the rest.

I don't really think they are stupid, besides I think they really smart and let me prove it to you:

1./ They don't need to feed for over billion people and so many languages in China.

2./ The will not worrying about their freedom.

3./ They affraid to be a big lossers when people around the World call them a Thief.

Viet Nam already proved to China that "Small size does matter". Don't you think?

I think China should start a war with Viet Nam now or else 15 years more, Viet Nam has more money to buy and built weapon. At that time China think back ..... it's too late.

Do it now China!

I am Viet Cong, and I am pround of it!

I am not a NiceGuy but I can be nice if it need to be!

Viet Cong soldiers said: " I only a hero if I need and when I need to be"

save those vietcon propaganda to your viet feller, nobudy buys these days```lol``a bunch of farmers hiding in jungles shootin aks``yeah really hero

I don't think you know the tatics and strategy, whoever take VN the rest of SEA countries just a piece of cake. Look at the map, and that's why China already tried for over years ... 1000 years ..that's kinda long right?

And that's a reason why China support VN during Viet Nam war with US. China is not big lover and big giving for Viet Nam at that time. If US win in VN that is mean ... China is a dead country and rule by US. (Viet Nam and Korea)

After faild in VN us do whatever it takes to keep Taiwain, Japanese, S.Korea as their buffer. Same with Isael right now and Iraq.

I don't really think they are stupid, besides I think they really smart and let me prove it to you:

1./ They don't need to feed for over billion people and so many languages in China.

3./ They affraid to be a big lossers when people around the World call them a Thief.

Viet Nam already proved to China that "Small size does matter". Don't you think?

I think China should start a war with Viet Nam now or else 15 years more, Viet Nam has more money to buy and built weapon. At that time China think back ..... it's too late.

Do it now China!

your vietcon news must be repeating these nonsenses over and over again, thats why all vietnamese live in vietnam sounds exactally the same``lol

when you have a country like isreal or singapore then the phrase 'small size does matter' applies``but vietnam is insignificant as always at world stage

save those vietcon propaganda to your viet feller, nobudy buys these days```lol``a bunch of farmers hiding in jungles shootin aks``yeah really hero

Let me ask you this:

What is difference a well trained soldiers with a farmer when they all having a gun at each other?

Same .... with Viet Nam in jungles and shooting at China well trained.

Kill or be killed that the only way to deal with!

---------- Post added at 09:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

your vietcon news must be repeating these nonsenses over and over again, thats why all vietnamese live in vietnam sounds exactally the same``lol

when you have a country like isreal or singapore then the phrase 'small size does matter' applies``but vietnam is insignificant as always at world stage

Then prove to me that I am wrong.. and prove to me that you are right!

I am debate with you not the "others" so I careless!

I don't think you know the tatics and strategy, whoever take VN the rest of SEA countries just a piece of cake. Look at the map, and that's why China already tried for over years ... 1000 years ..that's kinda long right?

thats how they taught you in shcool?! lol```so thats the excuse vietnam has always been bullied by those big boys?

Do it now China!

No matter what you call us..you vietnamese are always second class citizen even in your country..we chineses control every sectors of your economy..and you work for us...so why start war with a loser that we have defeat for over several century? we have more fun to enslave vietnames to work for us with underpay.

Let me ask you this:

What is difference a well trained soldiers with a farmer when they all having a gun at each other?

Same .... with Viet Nam in jungles and shooting at China well trained.

Kill or be killed that the only way to deal with!

---------- Post added at 09:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

Then prove to me that I am wrong.. and prove to me that you are right!

I am debate with you not the "others" so I careless!

arguing vietnam is a significant country is like arguing summer is hotter than winter``duh```your economy, technology, geopolitics, industry and culture all have next to nothing to offer to the world.

but your huge number of immigrants may be`lol

Back
Top Bottom