What's new

Jana the Birthday Girl :)

Seriously, is it your birthday?

WRONG THREAD TITLE !!
Should be:

'Jana, the birthday lady'

:lol:

Have a long, healthy, happy life filled with success !!

May you be successful in life and hereafter.
Have many of these birthdays :)

2v13vnp.gif

Seriously, is it your birthday?

WRONG THREAD TITLE !!
Should be:

'Jana, the birthday lady'

Once my 6 year old cousin told me that the difference between Girl and Lady is, Girl is single and lady is married

so by this logic Jana is girl :lol:

haaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwww seriously . come on how can you be unaware :frown: and what makes you think am a boy that too with name like Jana :laugh:

No Yaar In India Jana names are mostly of boys .... so i thought that u were boy seriously.... and our Bdays are close it happened yesterday

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

i mean my bday was on 19th

because many guys them fake themselves as girls lol

:) they are from India .

i had been accused of being a boy for long and i hate being called a man

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------

No Yaar In India Jana names are mostly of boys .... so i thought that u were boy seriously.... and our Bdays are close it happened yesterday

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

hahahah and between yours and mine Bd there is only Hitler

seriously i never heard of any boy with a name jana

Happy Birthday Jana auntie!

and yes,comparing your age with mine you are an auntie to me.!:P

Back
Top Bottom