What's new

Jana the Birthday Girl :)

I found it once way back,don't recall how

Thought i could catch pics of Janaji partying

hehehe well nah yara there are many with same ID so you might had mistakenly added someone else :P

i dont have any FB profile though have an Old orkut will check if i remember the pass lolzz

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

happy bday jana

cake plz!!!!!!!!!!

The Pakistani members can select a place lolzz and i can give all of you a treat lolzz cake only bwahahah

hehehe well nah yara there are many with same ID so you might had mistakenly added someone else :P

i dont have any FB profile though have an Old orkut will check if i remember the pass lolzz

I was just curious back then,so didn't add.

I think it was there in your website

I was just curious back then,so didn't add.

I think it was there in your website

I had one in 2010 last year in start but it got blocked i dont know how they said it was logged on to some format which looks like facebook.com but it was phishing site so they blocked it.

i was not keen on adding unknown people just few of my colleagues from India and other SAARC countries

:P i still have my own website but i dint put my pic on it.

i guess you got it on my articles :)

But that pic was taken some 10 years back.. You need to update that Birthday girl.

But that pic was taken some 10 years back.. You need to update that Birthday girl.

Lolzzz No i dint start my career 10 years back lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ok here just for you :P

2quhtzm.jpg

Happy Salgirah Mabrook Jana Behan Ji-
In english urdu and arabic :D-

waisay- Ap kuch zayada hi bari nai ho gain- 3 salgirah to is thread mein hi celebrate ho gai hein apki :D-

de zaigaidelo kaleeza dai mubarak sha although Its not in Pukttun culture to celebrate birthdays but still salgirah ki hardik shubhkamnayea :D
May allah (swt) bless you with all the happiness and success. Amin : )

Back
Top Bottom