What's new

Jammu and Kashmir: 1 terrorist killed, cop injured in ongoing encounter in Kupwara

$@rJen

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Jammu and Kashmir: 1 terrorist killed, cop injured in ongoing encounter in Kupwara
An encounter is underway between security forces and terrorists in Jammu and Kashmir's Kupwara.
By: FE Online | New Delhi | Updated: March 15, 2017 9:39 AM
SHARES
FacebookTwitterGoogle+LinkedInEmail
encounter.jpg
An encounter is underway between security forces and terrorists in Jammu and Kashmir’s Kupwara.(Representative image)

One terrorist was killed and a cop was injured in an encounter between security forces and militants in Jammu and Kashmir’s Kupwara. The encounter began between security forces and terrorists, according to a report. The incident took place in Kalaroos area of Kupwara district. It has been learned that security forces have cordoned off the area. 2-3 terrorists are believed to be holed up.

A few days ago, a militant of Hizbul Mujahideen was killed and two soldiers injured in a brief shootout in Bandipora town in north Kashmir. Security forces had put up a check post near Bandipora police station following information that a militant was going to travel through the area, a police official said. When the militant came in a cab, he was challenged by security forces but he opened fire, resulting in injuries to two soldiers, police said. In the retaliatory firing by the security forces, the militant, identified as Mushtaq Ahmad Shergujri, was killed, he added. A pistol and a hand grenade were recovered from the scene of the shootout, the official said.

Oh my gosh...i was allowed to post in kashmir related and terrorist post.
Actually i m banned from those sections coz i speak the truth..so some mujahideens dnt like that.
@Admin
On topic...kill them all.(distribute led bulbs with camera and microchip...lol...this is what happens when ur teacher is a mulla)

Oh my gosh...i was allowed to post in kashmir related and terrorist post.
Actually i m banned from those sections coz i speak the truth..so some mujahideens dnt like that.
@Admin
On topic...kill them all.(distribute led bulbs with camera and microchip...lol...this is what happens when ur teacher is a mulla)
You are not banned from kashmir section but you need post count to post i kashmir section......this is in Indian defence section thats why you are able to post.once they move it to kashmir section you wont be able to post.

Back
Top Bottom