What's new

Jamat ud Dawa (JUD) ! An asset or a uncontrollable Force?

Jamat ud Dawa (JUD) ! An asset or a uncontrollable Force?

• Total voters
I think this Jamat-ud-Dawa is an Asset , we can use it to get the kashmir back from india..

Indians are planning to attack on Azad Kashmir and this Jamat have so many Fighters which can keep indian army busy and our army can easily get the targets ...
Source

Keep up the good work Jamat-ud-dawa...
Busy?? Your fighters are incapable tribesman with AK-47... if India starts making its own militants and terrorist camps...Pakistan would be completely out of game.

We will attack Azad Kashmir and separate Baluchistan from your hands and you will keep crying like you did in 1971

so? if the enemy is stronger, richers and bigger one should change its stance?

There is no reason to stick to a stance if you cannot implement it .

as i said its enough for me that my country and the kashmir cares about it ..

No problem keep caring ..first grand fathers cared ,then fathers cared,then son's cared next grandson's will care then great grandson's will care ..we are not at all in hurry we will wait for some sensible generation to come who dsnt care :D

I think this Jamat-ud-Dawa is an Asset , we can use it to get the kashmir back from india..

Indians are planning to attack on Azad Kashmir and this Jamat have so many Fighters which can keep indian army busy and our army can easily get the targets ...
Source

Keep up the good work Jamat-ud-dawa...

Terrorists never win wars or land - they are snakes and tend to bite back, also terrorists cannot match up to regular forces. One would figure that a normal person would deduce that already but then old habits die hard.

Yeah keep up the good work - Pakistan is called terror central because of organizations like JUD.

as ur brain as small as ur fucking penius .. u dnt have to be offensive .. lil cow piss drink... we werent discussintg how india treat minorities ...so mind ur fucking langauge next tym u reply ..

LOL..you're clearly freaking out..lets not get so much frustrated over loosing an argument.I'm nowhere stated anything offensive in that post.nor I've used any offensive language.unlike you,I'm a member for around 1 and half years here..and I'm not here for mud slinging,unlike you,I'm here to read and discuss..

Adios....

Pakistani definition for terrorism - As long as JuD killing Indians till then they are illegible for good terrorism or freedom fighters(like Taliban) but if they start to bomb Pakistan then suddenly they fall into bad terrorism category( like TTP)..... as simple as that.

So till now JuD is working as asset for Pakistan

Yes far better asset than terrorist and traitor MQM

If MQM are a terror for people like jud , ttp and all the religious extremist than they are doing a far better job than police , army and rangers

yeah..Jihad against a land which has almost same or more muslims...I wonder whether they use Anti Islamic(Kafir) bullets as well...

by the way,Pakistan never said that they're doing Jihad.they said that they're doing "Social and Charity Works"..I wonder if Jihad can be classified as "Social and Charity Works" as well..

My honourable neighbour have you ever seen the anti humanitarian crimes done in Kashmir! its heart wrenching! why do you people not see it! The jihad isnt against muslims its aginst 0.2-0.3 Million ruthless army there! Have you ever read news on what happens in Kashmir daily!! from Any neutral source?

Why do every Pakistani leader parroting about UN Kashmir's resolution every moment. :cuckoo::cuckoo:
We try to use every corridor possible! leaving no stone unturned!

Busy?? Your fighters are incapable tribesman with AK-47... if India starts making its own militants and terrorist camps...Pakistan would be completely out of game.

We will attack Azad Kashmir and separate Baluchistan from your hands and you will keep crying like you did in 1971

U did it in 1971 and its happening again in Balochistan! 100s of bodies have been found of non muslims and they r of subcontinent , clearly Indians! as all muslims get circumcisions and non muslims dont

Terrorists never win wars or land - they are snakes and tend to bite back, also terrorists cannot match up to regular forces. One would figure that a normal person would deduce that already but then old habits die hard.

Yeah keep up the good work - Pakistan is called terror central because of organizations like JUD.

But they dont just do terror work! they help the oppressed and needy there ! why dont u see that! Let Kashimiris live peacefully and independently and take the forces out of the cities atleast! decrease the brutality n all!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom