What's new

Jamat-e-Islami ready to send its warriors to liberate Palestine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you want each political party in Pakistan to have their own military, infrastructure and institutions?

Would that not be a state within a state and how would they be different to private corporations like PPP, PMLn and PTI MQM?

Are you saying they should parade rockets like they do in Lebonan?
how on earth did you deduce a "state within the state" conclusion from my post? I was referring to the jamati so called "power show" of riding on horses with spears & swords when the enemy that they are trying to show the "power show" to has f15s & tanks!

Mujahadeen using every means of transport to get to the front. O'people of Palestine, the Pakistani Mujahadeen are coming, on horses and donkeys, it might take them a few months though.
and goats:-

how on earth did you deduce a "state within the state" conclusion from my post? I was referring to the jamati so called "power show" of riding on horses with spears & swords when the enemy that they are trying to show the "power show" to has f15s & tanks!

Maybe the F15s don't scare them

Maybe the F15s don't scare them
it's about being scared or unscared of anything. it's about winning...and a horse ain't gonna win against a jet anytime soon. utterly disappointed that I have to point this out to you and the jamatis.

Jokers.
I remember last month when conflicts were going on between TLP supporters and government, ameer of jamat was enjoying sajji pulao with his buddies near abid market; they offered prayer in the restaurant and then came out to speak to media, "ji bohat zulam ho raha ha, hakumat ye kr ri, wo kr ri, bla bla."

Yep, that's the one. It is very funny that Donkey's we make fun of them but Esa AS also enters Jerusalem on a Donkey, and Umar Ibn Khattab RA was also riding a Donkey (based on some ref) when he enters Jerusalem because based on the pack he made with his servant that the camel he is riding on, they will take turns and when they are close to the city it was his servant turn to ride, and yet he didn't back off from his word or commitment, he let the servant ride the Camel while riding on a donkey himself.

Not a Fan of JI as a Karachi wala I've seen their thugs in Universities and how they exploit Islam, but those who are making jokes about them riding on Donkey's to liberate Palestine, actually it did happen once in times of Umar Ibn Khattab RA, Yes we don't have those leaders among them but hey who knows ;) Allah is the best of the planners :)

As for putting Gag on them, they were once somewhat relevant but now they are just a party of opportunists and thugs, who at best will make Student unions to extort Bhatta/money from Students, threaten Professors to give good marks to their fellow JI students, and attack and clash with other scums like MQM and ANP within our educational system. Allah does not give such blessed tasks to such corrupt and morally dead people of the party, Even by any Miracle they manage to the borders of Palestine to liberate them, they will be first to beat Palestinian people for not follow their version of Islam. And to the worse, Israel Fighter bombers will blow them to the bits, but honestly, I will be sadder for those poor Donkey's or Horse they intend to ride on than these Hypocrites.

You started up good but then started trolling.

These people are best only for abusing the weak or minorities in Pakistan - otherwise their khassi types run when the first JDAM hits - or are best roasted when it does.

Arabs got ashamed by Pakistani volunteers to liberate Palestine and so too asked for volunteers and finally got one:-

1621840127882.png

Mujahadeen using every means of transport to get to the front. O'people of Palestine, the Pakistani Mujahadeen are coming, on horses and donkeys, it might take them a few months though.

I suggest they use donkeys... that should reduce donkey naan eaten by noonies...

In a show of power today, Jamat-e-Islami demonstrated in Karachi who they are going to send for liberation of Palestinians

@500 @Beny Karachun @sammuel @Dariush the Great @Hassan Al-Somal @Imran Khan @Daghalodi

Treat yourself finally warned to not to downplay, degrade or even taunt solidarity for Palestinians coming from any segment of Pakistanis. You have to make fun, make sure you aren't on the Forum but doing so somewhere else. For your knowledge & kind, this is the same Jamat that fought in Afghanistan & Kashmir on one call by the State. It will be better to not to make fun of Jihad. Thread closed having no value or worth due to inappropriate title and wrong narrative push.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom