What's new

Jamat-e-Islami ready to send its warriors to liberate Palestine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yep, that's the one. It is very funny that Donkey's we make fun of them but Esa AS also enters Jerusalem on a Donkey, and Umar Ibn Khattab RA was also riding a Donkey (based on some ref) when he enters Jerusalem because based on the pack he made with his servant that the camel he is riding on, they will take turns and when they are close to the city it was his servant turn to ride, and yet he didn't back off from his word or commitment, he let the servant ride the Camel while riding on a donkey himself.

Not a Fan of JI as a Karachi wala I've seen their thugs in Universities and how they exploit Islam, but those who are making jokes about them riding on Donkey's to liberate Palestine, actually it did happen once in times of Umar Ibn Khattab RA, Yes we don't have those leaders among them but hey who knows ;) Allah is the best of the planners :)

As for putting Gag on them, they were once somewhat relevant but now they are just a party of opportunists and thugs, who at best will make Student unions to extort Bhatta/money from Students, threaten Professors to give good marks to their fellow JI students, and attack and clash with other scums like MQM and ANP within our educational system. Allah does not give such blessed tasks to such corrupt and morally dead people of the party, Even by any Miracle they manage to the borders of Palestine to liberate them, they will be first to beat Palestinian people for not follow their version of Islam. And to the worse, Israel Fighter bombers will blow them to the bits, but honestly, I will be sadder for those poor Donkey's or Horse they intend to ride on than these Hypocrites.

I say prove it, liberate Afghanistan, Iraq or Kashmir first.

I commend them for their resolve but I wholeheartedly agree with you that we have a number of different fights like those against the BLA, PTM, TTP, ANA and radical Hindu terror in Kashmir.

None of which our PM or Generals seem to really give a damn about other than maybe the TTP while more than happy to leave Kashmir under occupation, placate the ANA and PTM, defend BLA terrorists in UK courtrooms, etc...

Could be worse, could have been on donkeys.

Their liberation will be a flop because even the neighboring muslim country will refuse to give these idiots visas. I bet these mullahs consume donkey meat to be so dumb.

Why would you mock your own people?

These men are patriots, they love Pakistan and Islam. They're loyal citizens of the Islamic Republic.

I'm proud of these men, stand with them and commend their compassion for other Muslims.

I would simply encourage them to assist in the fight against the BLA, PTM, TTP, ANA and radical Hindu terror in Kashmir because neither our army or PM seem to be taking any of them seriously other than the TTP.

It's like that actresses talking about how they want to adopt a Palestinian child despite the fact we have so many orphaned children in Pakistan.

However Israel must be made to pay if they desecrate Al Aqsa and if they attempt to harm it I'm all for destroying that Jewish sh*thole.

Last edited:
Why would you mock your own people?
Modus operandi of fascist PTI.

Most of the status quo loving fans of the puppet Khan hate Pakistan and Pakistanis and have nothing but contempt for them.

The ryasat of Hate and Prejudice.

Could be worse, could have been on donkeys.

a true guerilla fighter would use a donkey to carry goods up a mountain, where tanks, cars, even jeeps cant go.
They should first get the visa and buy ticket, and then then think about entering the area,,,, liberation is the last stage, if they are .

wat bout fueling up horse

These idiots don't even know the direction of their arse, and here they are wanting to 'Liberate' Palestine. Insignificant douche bags. :lol: :lol:

Are they still serious? or forget what they did on the streets.

Lol... Hairy monkeys on horses 🏇....

Israelis must be wetting their pants after seeing this clown show!

L
Me thinketh that our entire jamat e Islami mullah brigade somehow missed the entire era of military aviation & armoured tanks with big guns, y' know, basically the revolutionary weapons where the enemy could be killed from a range where you can't even see em...maybe the were all in deep:sleep: during that era due to halwa over dose.

In a show of power today, Jamat-e-Islami demonstrated in Karachi who they are going to send for liberation of Palestinians

@500 @Beny Karachun @sammuel @Dariush the Great @Hassan Al-Somal @Imran Khan @Daghalodi
Stupids, if they want to fight then tools of the current time r entirely different. Most of them are economical and diplomatic front.

Even if u want to fight then horses ? Ohhh bhai kuch aqal kero

Me thinketh that our entire jamat e Islami mullah brigade somehow missed the entire era of military aviation & armoured tanks with big guns, y' know, basically the revolutionary weapons where the enemy could be killed from a range where you can't even see em...maybe the were all in deep:sleep: during that era due to halwa over dose.

Do you want each political party in Pakistan to have their own military, infrastructure and institutions?

Would that not be a state within a state and how would they be different to private corporations like PPP, PMLn and PTI MQM?
Stupids, if they want to fight then tools of the current time r entirely different. Most of them are economical and diplomatic front.

Even if u want to fight then horses ? Ohhh bhai kuch aqal kero
Are you saying they should parade rockets like they do in Lebonan?

all they can do is damage pakistan and harass our students . liaqat baloch is good example ,
so if they go there wouldn't that make your life peaceful and easy to govern?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom