What's new

Jamaat-ul-Ahrar's website operated from India

Jamaat ul Ahrar and ISIS are Hindu conspiracies to destabilize Pakistan and smear Islam.

If ISIS propaganda website is updated from Indian IP that means India is trouble. How many countries have ISIS hurt they all will point at India and all hell will break lose.
Propaganda has its limits. When one starts giving judgements without even having proper links/valid cyber proofs, then yes it is propaganda. Rest I am out of thread before it gets out of hand in thread.

Remember you yesterday visited a link I gave you to ISPR and Tor is also vulnerable to script. It reveals your actual IP.

You forgot the first rule to Tor avoid script.o_O
About:config
Enablejavascript (False)

Propaganda has its limits. When one starts giving judgements without even having proper links/valid cyber proofs, then yes it is propaganda. Rest I am out of thread before it gets out of hand in thread.
This thread just informed the news and the statement is generated by cyber-security cell not media. So there is proof and thing will get to war if they keep on moving in this direction. Do you really think if India can fund terrorism Pakistan will not reply. Just always remember there are currently 19 insurgencies in India. Have a nice day.

About:config
Enablejavascript (False)
lol I thought you were smart. Have a nice day.

Yup
That's what I keep telling people regarding Kashmiri sepratists

They just happen to be in Pakistan
Otherwise we have nothing to do with them

Proper reply ... "Jaisa moo waisi chpair" (Y)

This thread just informed the news and the statement is generated by cyber-security cell not media. So there is proof and thing will get to war if they keep on moving in this direction. Do you really think if India can fund terrorism Pakistan will not reply. Just always remember there are currently 19 insurgencies in India. Have a nice day.

lol I thought you were smart. Have a nice day.
Thread has informed the news, correct. Statement is generated by cyber cells, not true till now. What do you mean by proof? Site operated physically from India or site domain on Indian server? There are lot of questions but no details in the news link which is provided in thread. It investigation is not the news play if you know basics of cyber security and laws in India.

Yup
That's what I keep telling people regarding Kashmiri sepratists

They just happen to be in Pakistan
Otherwise we have nothing to do with them
Look, the people who use to dismiss our credible evidences how they react on phony facts when they are at receiving end. If India really wanted to run this site, there are many ways to hide the location.

Even if it's on Indian service provider
Still Indians are involved if they do not give details of who got this service from them

Internationally these service providers do keep data of either the company or individual who owns the site

If Indians do not share this data then it means and clearly shows Indians being involved

It's getting interesting

I can spoof my IP with North Korea or Zimbabwe's IP within a sec,no big deal.

I guess 99.99% indians don't even what is this Jamaat ul Ahrar or whatever...

Back
Top Bottom