Jamaat-ul-Ahrar's website operated from India

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
376050_41802693.jpg

IP address of Lahore blast's mastermind terror group tracked from Chennai
LAHORE (Dunya News) – A major breakthrough was made in the investigation of Lahore blast. It was revealed that the website of terrorist organization Jamaat-ul-Ahrar is being operated from within India.

The IP address of the terrorist outfit that masterminded the horrific blast in Lahore was traced from the city Chennai in India.

BREAKING: Jamaat ul Ahrar s website operated from Chennai, India

It must be noted here that Jamaat-ul-Ahrar claimed full responsibility of blast in Punjab’s provincial capital while uploading the photograph of suicide bomber on its social media account.

Earlier, the security forces had arrested a facilitator named Anwar ul Haq of the suicide bomber in Lahore blast. His two brothers Khalilullah and Hameedullah were also arrested upon identification.

http://dunyanews.tv/en/Pakistan/376050-JamaatulAhrars-website-operated-from-India

Pakistani Cyber security team has successfully back tracked the IP address.
You don't Say?
They found out the place of hosting by back tracking the IP?
And I thought they actually asked them through email.
For God Sakes give it a rest man.
Btw anyone willing to launch a DDoS?

You don't Say?
They found out the place of hosting by back tracking the IP?
And I thought they actually asked them through email.
For God Sakes give it a rest man.
Btw anyone willing to launch a DDoS?
I have been tolerating you for 2 days now do you really think that Tor can save you or .onion can protect you identity. Do you really think that the routing of tor cannot be broken and PGP key cannot be decrypted?

376050_41802693.jpg

IP address of Lahore blast's mastermind terror group tracked from Chennai
LAHORE (Dunya News) – A major breakthrough was made in the investigation of Lahore blast. It was revealed that the website of terrorist organization Jamaat-ul-Ahrar is being operated from within India.

The IP address of the terrorist outfit that masterminded the horrific blast in Lahore was traced from the city Chennai in India.

BREAKING: Jamaat ul Ahrar s website operated from Chennai, India

It must be noted here that Jamaat-ul-Ahrar claimed full responsibility of blast in Punjab’s provincial capital while uploading the photograph of suicide bomber on its social media account.

Earlier, the security forces had arrested a facilitator named Anwar ul Haq of the suicide bomber in Lahore blast. His two brothers Khalilullah and Hameedullah were also arrested upon identification.

http://dunyanews.tv/en/Pakistan/376050-JamaatulAhrars-website-operated-from-India
That can mean a lot of things, let Pakistani authoritaties present some domain related details. Same can be cross checked and verified whether site is physically operated from India or it's hosted in Indian server. Our cyber agencies can trace and track them easily.

That can mean a lot of things, let Pakistani authoritaties present some domain related details. Same can be cross checked and verified whether site is physically operated from India or it's hosted in Indian server. Our cyber agencies can trace and track them easily.
If ISIS propaganda website is updated from Indian IP that means India is trouble. How many countries have ISIS hurt they all will point at India and all hell will break lose.

I have been tolerating you for 2 days now do you really think that Tor can save you or .onion can protect you identity. Do you really think that the routing of tor cannot be broken and PGP key cannot be decrypted?
Tor vulnerability lies in exit nodes, control the exit nodes, contol the traffic. Contact my ISP for that.
And you are a lier and a fabricator, a person playing with peoples sentiments. That's my two cents on the issue. Good day sir.
Oh and I am series about the DDoS.

Tor vulnerability lies in exit nodes, control the exit nodes, contol the traffic. Contact my ISP for that.
And you are a lier and a fabricator, a person playing with peoples sentiments. That's my two cents on the issue. Good day sir.
Oh and I am series about the DDoS.
Remember you yesterday visited a link I gave you to ISPR and Tor is also vulnerable to script. It reveals your actual IP.

You forgot the first rule to Tor avoid script.o_O

Back
Top Bottom