What's new

Jamaat men torch Hindu temple, houses in Noakhali

Iam from Rara Punjab City in Pakistan
here in my region there is Old Hindus Temple which was created 500 year Ago by Hindu,s
we has not destroyed that Temple yet
if your Respect Masjid than u have to Respect Other religions Temple to

personally i think this is Move by some foreigners to divide Hindu-Muslims Unity in BD (Raw)

Iam from Rara Punjab City in Pakistan
here in my region there is Old Hindus Temple which was created 500 year Ago by Hindu,s
we has not destroyed that Temple yet
if your Respect Masjid than u have to Respect Other religions Temple to

personally i think this is Move by some foreigners to divide Hindu-Muslims Unity in BD (Raw)

really mate,you are a true muslim and a true pakistani.:)

m92dmf.jpg

India perhaps should offer citizenship to BD Hindus. Least we can do. Then the Muslims in BD can do what their co-religionists normally do (as seen in other countries) in any scenario when they run out of non-Muslims to kill - they turn on each other and start killing each other.

Feel sad for Muslims, they claim Islam is the religion of peace, but they are never at peace. Always angry and wanting to hurt others or destroy somthing :( Hopefully one day you guys will mature and learn to live like civil human beings...

Stop taunting him, net thing you know, he will go and bomb whitehouse :hitwall: better ignore these extremists

So the jammat doesn't like Hindus, to put it mildly that is. I'm a strict atheist, how would I be treated in Bangladesh? No intention to troll sir, just asking.

So the jammat doesn't like Hindus, to put it mildly that is. I'm a strict atheist, how would I be treated in Bangladesh? No intention to troll sir, just asking.

I know many shibirs and Jamati whoa re good but if you are talking about extremists, then if you are not Muslim, you deserve no place in BD. Take Al zakir and Msaint for an example

I know many shibirs and Jamati whoa re good but if you are talking about extremists, then if you are not Muslim, you deserve no place in BD. Take Al zakir and Msaint for an example

If you don't find it to be intrusive, what's your personal view? Do the Jammat and its associated extremist element demand an overturning of the secular laws of Bangladesh?

Hindus aren’t neutral body in BD. They sided with Awami against Muslims population. If something happening to them then it’s their own asking. They are to take responsibility of their own action.

Then why were temples burnt ??......did the jamatis burn any mosque.

This is a legitimate post. Do you have proof otherwise?

No agreement with the content? What part of the following didn't you get?

Even if the news is true just one instance of setting fire on a temple and on some houses in Noakhali doesn't mean Hindus all over BD are targeted.

Bd is going through civil war. No one safe in civil war.

Back
Top Bottom