What's new

Jamaat men torch Hindu temple, houses in Noakhali

I am not very much aware of the situation in Bangladesh but can any one tell me briefly what exactly is happening, why so much protest, who are fighting?

awami league propaganda! his face was clearly seen on the moon.

Right what can be expected from a madrassa child :omghaha:

Hindu Man and Woman demand Syedee's release

In an unprecedented move thousands of hindu man and WOMAN brought out procession for release of Saydee. This has happened in Eneytpur upzilla under Sirajgang district. This event put further dent on indian and Awami League communal propaganda and using hindr their genocidal crime.

News source:
Daily Amardesh -????, ?????? ? ????? ????, ?? ??????? ????, ?? ????? ???? ???? ?????

Yes how can they control them after seeing the face of syedy in the moon :omghaha:

Indian awami league attempt to use false flagh attack on hindu community and used them as human shield against public outrages is further exposed. Here Jamaat Shibbir stand guard against any false flag awami league attack on hindu temple/mondir in Comilla district.

@idune

Why you are not posting pic of policemen those where killed by these terrorists while protecting common people of Bangladesh?

Or they are not belongs to Bangladesh?

Last edited by a moderator:
Indian awami league attempt to use false flagh attack on hindu community and used them as human shield against public outrages is further exposed. Here Jamaat Shibbir stand guard against any false flag awami league attack on hindu temple/mondir in Comilla district.

You are claiming JI are pro-Hindus, LMAO :omghaha: Where are your bigoted anti-Hindu comments. :cheesy:

You are claiming JI are pro-Hindus, LMAO :omghaha: Where are your bigoted anti-Hindu comments. :cheesy:

Maybe not but they aren't anti-hindu either, i know many hindus myself, they enjoy Eid, we go to their festivals to enjoy the sweets. That is how it is ad that is how it should be. But the Awami chapati league are dividing the people.

Maybe not but they aren't anti-hindu either, i know many hindus myself, they enjoy Eid, we go to their festivals to enjoy the sweets. That is how it is ad that is how it should be. But the Awami chapati league are dividing the people.

I am talking about JI, not common Bangladeshis. This time they are attacking Hindus even without winning the elections. This is nothing new, they had done it previously after winning the election.

I am talking about JI, not common Bangladeshis. This time they are attacking Hindus even without winning the elections. This is nothing new, they had done it previously after winning the election.

Who killed biswajit in open street? JI? please, BAL is known for their falseflag operations, no point in accusing some party without any proof.

Back
Top Bottom