What's new

Jamaat men torch Hindu temple, houses in Noakhali

426435_585366388149772_2135603873_n.jpg

@ShadowFox @animelive @BDforever

ahahaha so funny , it is hurting my belly

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol:you know that people will actually fall for it, there are naive folks in bangladesh like that. In fact i would say the jamaati public relations have out done themselves....:lol:

I thought BAL was the best in spreading fake stuff but if you have a shibir cousin like i do, you would see the tons of dumb **** shibirs post and i see people actually liking those :cry: the world is doomed

let us worry about our jamaatis and you worry about your tanking economy.:cool: and not make war suggestions. remember soviet union's economy was also at 2.5 trillion with 4 times less the population and they still tanked it.:lol: so stop chest thumping and thinking about going to war with bangladesh.:pop:
India is not like USSR as the former was a hardcore communist state while the latter is the biggest democracy in the planest.
secondly the soviet economy at the time of its dissolution was about $1.6 trillion and our has already crossed the $2 trillion mark this year.
thirdly you do need to worry about your jamaat brethren back in Bangladesh who are now being beaten black and blue by the ordinary Bangladeshi people and they are getting so much paranoid because of this that now they are hallucinating the face of their leader on moon's surface.
so better go and help your tiny jamaat community as they are being slowly but surely getting extinct in Bangladesh thanks to the sheer courage and patriotism of the Bangladeshi people;)

India is not like USSR as the former was a hardcore communist state while the latter is the biggest democracy in the planest.
secondly the soviet economy at the time of its dissolution was about $1.6 trillion and our has already crossed the $2 trillion mark this year.
thirdly you do need to worry about your jamaat brethren back in Bangladesh who are now being beaten black and blue by the ordinary Bangladeshi people and they are getting so much paranoid because of this that now they are hallucinating the face of their leader on moon's surface.
so better go and help your tiny jamaat community as they are being slowly but surely getting extinct in Bangladesh thanks to the sheer courage and patriotism of the Bangladeshi people;)

GDP - Million - Flags, Maps, Economy, Geography, Climate, Natural Resources, Current Issues, International Agreements, Population, Social Statistics, Political System soviet GDP in 1990. you have been caught lying with your pants down. It is time that you accept that your economy is in the tank as i have posted eariler. it is time you repare for bankruptcy and eventually a breakup of the indian union:cheers:

GDP - Million - Flags, Maps, Economy, Geography, Climate, Natural Resources, Current Issues, International Agreements, Population, Social Statistics, Political System soviet GDP in 1990. you have been caught lying with your pants down. It is time that you accept that your economy is in the tank as i have posted eariler. it is time you repare for bankruptcy and eventually a breakup of the indian union:cheers:
well if you want to live in your wet dream world then who am i to interrupt!the reality is that the jamaatis are loosing their ground by the each passing day and soon they'll be pretty much extinct just like the dinosaurs in Bnagladesh owing to the sheer courage and bravery of the common Bangladeshi people and on the other hand India will rise to new heights by the each passing day.if we could survive as a nation during the dark days of the seventies and yet remained intact as a single nation then i think now in the present scenario nobody except the Supreme Lord can break our nation:cheers:

*facepalm*

Yes Indian economy is tanking :rolleyes:

fb0h1.jpg

Stop trying so hard mate, you already got your true Momin certificate from Al-Zakir. Give it a rest eh, why make yourself look stupid?

Chee chee chee! Everyone in bangladesh, as I remember, were equal. What the F*** is going on? I mean I had hindu friends and never thought of them as hindu. What is going on?????? If it is true that Jamat did this....I hope that jamat gets banned for good. I mean they destroyed innocent people's homes etc etc etc. This is bad, this is really bad. I hope it stops. Bd Gov. should stop it with care. Any more heating stuff with hatret will show that current bd Gov. doesn't care anything of its people. The Gov. should act like gov., not like a party...if this goes on....I hope army comes like last time and institute caretaker gov. who will give the fare national election. I think that is the only way, if the Gov. doesn't act like a gov.

guys stop non-sense talk of getting this and losing that......try to live in harmony.

*facepalm*

Yes Indian economy is tanking :rolleyes:

fb0h1.jpg

Stop trying so hard mate, you already got your true Momin certificate from Al-Zakir. Give it a rest eh, why make yourself look stupid?

and yet facing a massive fiscal deficit. now stop making yourself stupid.

(Reuters) - India's fiscal deficit during the April-January period was 4.66 trillion rupees ($86.49 billion), or 90.7 percent of the budgeted full fiscal year 2012/13 target, government data showed on Thursday.

During the same period in the previous fiscal year, the deficit was 105.4 percent of the budgetary target.

Net tax receipts for April-January stood at 5.28 trillion rupees while total expenditure was 11.1 trillion rupees.

In March 2012, the government had budgeted a fiscal deficit at 5.1 percent of the gross domestic product (GDP) for the current fiscal year that ends on March 31. It was later raised to 5.3 percent.

Earlier, Finance Minister P. Chidambaram said in his 2013/14 budget speech, the fiscal deficit for 2012/13 would come within 5.2 percent of GDP.

India's April-January fiscal deficit at $86.49 billion: government | Reuters

indian economy is a ponzi scheme:lol:

Back
Top Bottom